APEX LEGENDS PS4 LAG

hi.

There are no current geo filter support for this game as of yet but Netduma are working on it as there was no beta version of this game and a beta release is when they  perform their testing and tweaking. All I can suggest is network congestion control. Netduma are hoping to have a cloud update soon for this gae but have no timre frame on when this will happen but I am sure they will let us all know!

• Netduma Staff
8 hours ago, crunkjuice1 said:

I have barely started playing apex legends on ps4 and it is lagging all over the place. Do you guys recommend anything in the settings for this to get ironed out? 

Hi - Big Dog is correct above. We're working hard on this as we speak; it's looking promising though. For the time being it's probably worth leaving it on spectating mode until we've cracked their network setup and got this all ironed out on our end. As always your QoS matters a heck of a lot though, so make sure you're using an Anti-Bufferbloat setup that works with your connection and you're using Traffic Prioritisation and Bandwidth Allocation :)

Any update? Also when I added my friends ip address within the geo filter circle I don't see him in the Geo-Filter at all during games. I still have it on spectate mode. My house always has three different consoles going online. It would be nice to know which server/peer each one was using on the fly. Possible color coded. 

• Administrators

I think that's because in-game you'll just see the server of the game - there's no direct connection between the two of you (all information you pass to each other will go via the server) and the Geo-Filter only shows active connections.

Thanks for the color coding idea - this is actually on our roadmap of ideas.