When Geofliter is on I can't connect to party chat and can't play with friends on Xbox live

1 hour ago, flexingjohn said:

l will, and just thinking (hurting my head lol ) do i need to have any port forwarding rules maybe? 

1 hour ago, Netduma Jack said:

This is a really strange one, but we'll get to the bottom of it. Please let us know what happens with QoS :)

maybe i have to add these ports? 

Capture.PNG

• Netduma Staff

Maybe try forwarding those ports FlexingJohn - I'd recommend for both of you to flush the cloud at this point since we've just released a new version. If this has anything to do with maybe a mis-located background server or something, this update could solve it. To get the new cloud version to take effect, do the following: 

1. Go to your Geo-Filter
  2. Open the Geo-Filter Map Options (click the three horizontal lines in the top left of the panel)
  3. Click 'Flush Cloud'
  4. Wait about 30 seconds - 45 second for the Flush to complete. Don't worry if you see a message that says '"Error: The operation is taking longer than expected. Please briefly wait before using this R-App" - this is just a default popup that appears when something is taking a while to complete on DumaOS. Just clear the message and wait another 30 seconds for the new Cloud to complete its installation in the background
  5. Once complete, make sure you're happy with your other Geo-Filter settings e.g. home location, radius, Ping Assist on the R1 etc.
  6. Now restart Black Ops 4

4 minutes ago, Netduma Jack said:

Maybe try forwarding those ports FlexingJohn - I'd recommend for both of you to flush the cloud at this point since we've just released a new version. If this has anything to do with maybe a mis-located background server or something, this update could solve it. To get the new cloud version to take effect, do the following: 

1. Go to your Geo-Filter
  2. Open the Geo-Filter Map Options (click the three horizontal lines in the top left of the panel)
  3. Click 'Flush Cloud'
  4. Wait about 30 seconds - 45 second for the Flush to complete. Don't worry if you see a message that says '"Error: The operation is taking longer than expected. Please briefly wait before using this R-App" - this is just a default popup that appears when something is taking a while to complete on DumaOS. Just clear the message and wait another 30 seconds for the new Cloud to complete its installation in the background
  5. Once complete, make sure you're happy with your other Geo-Filter settings e.g. home location, radius, Ping Assist on the R1 etc.
  6. Now restart Black Ops 4

hi jack would i put the Xbox ports and Ps4 ports in? or just my ps4 one?

I finally had a chance to test out what you have suggested and I haven’t tried tried the party chat but I tried to play cod with the geo filter on.i cleared the cloud as suggested and my nat remained open when I searched for a match and it worked great. I didn’t do the port forwarding just the geofiltering fixes. I will try party chat today and post if everything is good. I want to thank you guys for all the help!

• 10 months later...

Good Morning, I did a bit of searching online and found myself here as since PSN did the new party chat update I've being having very similar issues as in this thread with some members of my party. I found out last night by tinkering that if put it into spectating mode I can then here members who I previously couldn't. Is there anyone else having the same issue since the patch? 

On 10/27/2019 at 7:47 AM, Danmc17 said:

Good Morning, I did a bit of searching online and found myself here as since PSN did the new party chat update I've being having very similar issues as in this thread with some members of my party. I found out last night by tinkering that if put it into spectating mode I can then here members who I previously couldn't. Is there anyone else having the same issue since the patch? 

Welcome to the forums!

We've heard that people are having party chat issues since the most recent PS4 update. It's likely because there are some servers that need to be whitelisted, because they break party chat when blocked by Geo-Filter. We will be pushing out a cloud update today which, along with some Modern Warfare fixes, will add more PSN servers to the whitelist. Hopefully this will fix your issue!