1 secondi behind effect

Nunzio

18 hours ago, Netduma Admin said:

What IP address have you used there? It's kind of a meaningless result as it may be the server you are targeting that is causing packet loss.Try setting the target to 8.8.8.8 and take another image. Thanks.

I did it on iPad but its practically the same result on pc

google-public-dns-a.google.png

• Administrators

Could you run the test for longer so we can build a better picture. Always do the test wired as well. This guide explains in more detail: http://forum.netduma.com/topic/23881-ping-plotter-quick-guide/

On 11/12/2018 at 1:57 PM, Netduma Admin said:

Could you run the test for longer so we can build a better picture. Always do the test wired as well. This guide explains in more detail: http://forum.netduma.com/topic/23881-ping-plotter-quick-guide/

ok i did it seems good or not but if is good what kind of setup should i put into the duma geo filter is around italy

8.8.8.8.png

• Administrators

I suggest this:

1. Make sure you on the new firmware (it was emailed to everyone yesterday via email). Please upgrade to it if you haven't already
  2. Set Ping Assist in your Geo-Filter Map option to 30ms
  3. Put your home location in the Atlantic ocean and reduce your radius to the smallest amount. So you no longer cover any land area
  4. You will now exclusively be using Ping Assist as your Ping Filter
  5. Restart your game - you should now get great lobbies (<30ms every time)
  6. If you're not getting good lobbies, or search is slow, restart the game and try again

35 minutes ago, Netduma Admin said:

I suggest this:

1. Make sure you on the new firmware (it was emailed to everyone yesterday via email). Please upgrade to it if you haven't already
  2. Set Ping Assist in your Geo-Filter Map option to 30ms
  3. Put your home location in the Atlantic ocean and reduce your radius to the smallest amount. So you no longer cover any land area
  4. You will now exclusively be using Ping Assist as your Ping Filter
  5. Restart your game - you should now get great lobbies (<30ms every time)
  6. If you're not getting good lobbies, or search is slow, restart the game and try again

Ok i already upgraded but i also put fast search also?

• Netduma Staff
1 hour ago, Nunzio said:

Another question on my modem router I have upnp disabled put netduma in dmz nothing on portfowarding disabled WiFi do I keep firewall disabled or enabled?

Keep your firewall turned on for extra protection. All those settings aim to get you an open NAT. Do you have an open NAT? (If you do, you should just leave your settings the way they are :D)