beginning duma os

raf1212

the installation went well, one problem the router did not configure the speed automatic after update, pc did not want to connect automatically, the first game code boo disconnected from the red plug is the host, restarting the application helped, network setting stopped working after an hour (Uncaught TypeError: Can not read property 'name' of undefined) wan setting work.

Speeds  conection with Qos enable is better more speed difference of a few mega

I will add the speed of the installation on wifi, I have a problem connecting to the lan, but this is probably a problem for my computer, 

1 hour ago, raf1212 said:

the installation went well, one problem the router did not configure the speed automatic after update, pc did not want to connect automatically, the first game code boo disconnected from the red plug is the host, restarting the application helped, network setting stopped working after an hour (Uncaught TypeError: Can not read property 'name' of undefined) wan setting work.

Speeds  conection with Qos enable is better more speed difference of a few mega

I will add the speed of the installation on wifi, I have a problem connecting to the lan, but this is probably a problem for my computer, 

DumaOS on the R1 does not automatically configure you speed, you have to enter the values manually.

The network settings error is a known issue and is fixed in the next version. Rebooting fixes the issue.

today I played in cod bo4 blakout, before joining loby to colleagues I had open nat, two games won and loss of connection looby and I have closed nat, combinated with the geo filter turned off nothing gave the console restart also did not give, only paying out the geofilter and restart the router gave open nat, I will add that nat was only closed in the game, the console was type nat 2, well

I do not know, maybe it is a game problem, it looks like there is some problem with other colleagues in the lobby, when only one person has moderate nat, he breaks the lobby,

I will add from yesterday I played with new  people, and problems with the lobby began, when I asked if they had such problems before  they said no   , so I do not know now whether it's a game problem or some software bug, today I have free I will continue testing,

• 1 month later...

sa nowe problemy duma os  :zadna strona sie nie laduje tylko restart pomaga,

okna laduja sie jakies dziwne jakby powiekszone  trzeba odswiezac strone

i mam pytanie czy ruter netduma moze dawac bledy
 synchronizacji orginalnego isp,bo ostatnio bardzo duzo bledow mi wyskakuje przy synchronizacj,i po niej  standard to 2/3 bledy wazne i 20/30  mniej waznych na tydzien,a teraz nawet i mam w tydzien 3000 waznych i 9000 mniejszych

• Administrators

Czy masz na myśli, że widzisz to w logu w informacji systemowej? Jeśli tak, nie martw się. Możesz je zignorować - jest to tylko dla programistów.

Czy mógłbyś zrobić zrzut ekranu problemu odświeżania? Tłumacz Google nie przetłumaczył dobrze Twoich słów niestety.

not in the log, I will try today to take pictures, it comes from the window, for example: anti-bufer, sometimes when refreshing, it gets stretched, and then there is also overlap acount setting and themes, just pops up the window and nothing can be done nm do you need to refresh, I know that the translator does not translate well, so wait for pictures thanks,

and what about this ip synchronization, the pride of an os can cause errors if I should contact the provider

• Administrators
5 hours ago, raf1212 said:

and what about this ip synchronization, the pride of an os can cause errors if I should contact the provider

Sorry - I do not understand this question. Could you try asking it in a different way?

As for the stretched - are you using a Computer? And is this just on the Dashboard? If on the DAshboard, you sometimes need to refresh the page for your resizings to take effect.

3 hours ago, SturmButcher said:

Twoje nadciśnienie antybakteryjne powinno wynosić 70%, co jest zalecane przez przewodnik netgear

thanks, but it's not about whether it's 70% or so, I know, I write that the site has problems with stretched windows, so it seems to me that something is improving

• Netduma Staff
7 minutes ago, raf1212 said:

thanks, but it's not about whether it's 70% or so, I know, I write that the site has problems with stretched windows, so it seems to me that something is improving

Anything like that is probably just a weird browser issue. We recommend using Chrome, and if something like this happens but doesn't go away, try clearing your browser cache / cookies and rebooting the router and browser :)