Upgrading your Netduma R1 to DumaOS from a version lower than 1.03.6

Netduma Admin

• Administrators
2 hours ago, quinkun said:

Hi guys,

Any info on when Alex will be able to apply to fix to my Netduma R1? Its been a little over a week with no reply.

Apologies for the delay, I'll nudge Alex now to get it done ASAP.

• Administrators
21 hours ago, Kingcomic7 said:

Hi there I had the email for beta but unable to find the link ..any suggestions

thanks

Which beta, the existing .29 or the 3.0 beta? Have you tried searching for netduma.com in your inbox and spam folders?

HI Fraser , Alex did helped me out via mail.

i got a issue as we speak the password isn't working after i did latest's Duma Os update and rebooted because i was getting this error message

daemon.err miniupnpd[1681]: try_sendto failed to send 12 packets

done a speed test also and it was showing up D on the upload everything else was Aplus

admin and password is the one in question.. neither is the old password is working or on different device or on chrome ,is there another solution maybe other than a reset

thanks in advanced bud

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Kingcomic7 said:

HI Fraser , Alex did helped me out via mail.

i got a issue as we speak the password isn't working after i did latest's Duma Os update and rebooted because i was getting this error message

daemon.err miniupnpd[1681]: try_sendto failed to send 12 packets

done a speed test also and it was showing up D on the upload everything else was Aplus

admin and password is the one in question.. neither is the old password is working or on different device or on chrome ,is there another solution maybe other than a reset

thanks in advanced bud

Was that just in the log file? If so don't worry about log messages, if you don't see an issue then no need to pay attention to it. First try and reset your browser cache/cookies, if you're still unable to access then hold the reset button in the back of the router for 30 seconds, release, wait 2 minutes then try to access and enter the login details.

Yes it was log file and since the reset it's gone I believe so thanks! #Dumos support! 

So I'm still showing up D on speed test? 

Geo Filter not showing up now and ping heat map? 

Another one is MTU. My ISP is plusnet and there MTU is 1492 and the router has selected that automatically.. But the PS4 from what I can see always chooses 1500 any advice would be welcome there? 

Link speed allways says 100 is this normal? Ps4 says 1000

Thanks too

IMG_20200722_095851.jpg

IMG_20200722_102240_1CS.jpg

Screenshot_20200722-124655.png

• Administrators
5 hours ago, Kingcomic7 said:

Yes it was log file and since the reset it's gone I believe so thanks! #Dumos support! 

So I'm still showing up D on speed test? 

Geo Filter not showing up now and ping heat map? 

Another one is MTU. My ISP is plusnet and there MTU is 1492 and the router has selected that automatically.. But the PS4 from what I can see always chooses 1500 any advice would be welcome there? 

Link speed allways says 100 is this normal? Ps4 says 1000

Thanks too

Could you post in the relevant 3.0 beta forum please and we can go from there.

• Administrators
On 7/23/2020 at 12:45 PM, Kingcomic7 said:

Sorry sure i didnt no and not sure which one to enter tbh

If you have the XR500 you can post here: https://community.netgear.com/t5/Nighthawk-Pro-Gaming-DumaOS-3-0/bd-p/en-home-beta-npg-duma

If you have the R1 beta then take a look at the main forum page and scroll down, you should see the section for the beta where you can post.

• Administrators
12 hours ago, Kuae said:

please upgrade my router from 1.03.3

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Did you make sure you're accessible? I'll get the team to send the fix over next week - you'll then need to do the upgrades yourself.

12 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Did you make sure you're accessible? I'll get the team to send the fix over next week - you'll then need to do the upgrades yourself.

Yep did all the steps and port 7777 is open 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators
11 hours ago, reddogca said:

Good day!

Can you please update/upgrade firmware so DumaOS can be installed? Current firmware is R1 debug version 1.03.6h. Thank you in advance...

You're on 1.03.6 so you can upgrade straight away http://support.netduma.com/en/support/solutions/articles/16000085793-upgrading-your-netduma-r1-to-dumaos-from-the-original-r1-firmware