Upgrading your Netduma R1 to DumaOS from a version lower than 1.03.6

Netduma Admin

• Administrators
16 hours ago, Kron said:

Please update my firmware to latest version. I would like to upgrade to DumaOS.

Thank you

Hey, welcome to the forum!

What firmware version are you on currently?

1 hour ago, randompunkduma said:

Hello,

I was wondering if you have had any luck upgrading my netduma router? I haven't heard anything and its been a week now. I understand that you are probably quite busy.

Thanks in advance

Lee

Hi Lee, sorry for the delay, I'll chase Alex for you.

• Administrators
7 hours ago, Kuae said:

Is Alex still replying in forum to users when the upgrade has been sent or no? It’s been over a month with nothing

Yes he is, I have chased him so hopefully on Monday it will be done. Sorry for the delay.

@MrJimmy @Kuae @Kron
I have successfully sent the fix to your routers, and you are now ready to upgrade to DumaOS.

@randompunkduma I have been unable to send the fix to your router, please make sure that you've set up the router as instructed at the start of this thread, and i'll try again.

3 hours ago, Netduma Alex said:

@MrJimmy @Kuae @Kron
I have successfully sent the fix to your routers, and you are now ready to upgrade to DumaOS.

@randompunkduma I have been unable to send the fix to your router, please make sure that you've set up the router as instructed at the start of this thread, and i'll try again.

Awesome thank you 

• Administrators
21 minutes ago, randompunkduma said:

@Netduma Alex

I managed to do it myself cheers but it didn't work out too great using it with Apex. Thanks anyway

We will be doing some cloud updates for Apex, for the moment use Spectating Mode and select the server on the game.

On 9/2/2020 at 5:49 AM, Netduma Alex said:

@MrJimmy @Kuae @Kron

So do I need to run an upgrade on router to Duma?? It is still showing me at 1.03.3. Do I need to update to latest before jumping to Duma??

• Administrators
43 minutes ago, Kron said:

So do I need to run an upgrade on router to Duma?? It is still showing me at 1.03.3. Do I need to update to latest before jumping to Duma??

Yes you will need the fix sent to you, I'll get Alex to do this when he can.

I guess I am confused as Alex said he had sent the update and I was ready to update to Duma? Will the fix come to me via email or will my router automatically be updated?? You can see from my post above and quoted from Alex.  Please advise 

Thanks

• Administrators
40 minutes ago, Kron said:

I guess I am confused as Alex said he had sent the update and I was ready to update to Duma? Will the fix come to me via email or will my router automatically be updated?? You can see from my post above and quoted from Alex.  Please advise 

Thanks

Apologies, you can manually update from here, we don't upgrade the router for you: http://support.netduma.com/en/support/solutions/articles/16000085793-upgrading-your-netduma-r1-to-dumaos-from-the-original-r1-firmware

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators
13 hours ago, Glitch x2 said:

Not sure if my router needs updating but if so can you guys please update it for me.firmware.PNG.1fe42ceb149bd0608ced992a317ea8b4.PNG

This topic is for if you're on the original firmware. I've given you access to the 3.0 beta, look on the main forum for the beta section.

• 4 weeks later...