full gear set bonus

toby jugs

if anyone hasn't noticed yet or not played for a few days, you now get 5% bonus xp and a weird pulsing glow on your soldier for sporting a full set of gear.

strangely enough it doesn't apply to a centurian set and a few others.

I think strangely for thisgame would be if everthing would work as advertised i am on master prest 5 and still some of the attachment resets after prestigin on some gun

Headhunter that only lasts for 30 mins if that's what you mean bagsta

would be really nice if you could keep that gears for good like the one bloody gear set that one is so sick

if anyone hasn't noticed yet or not played for a few days, you now get 5% bonus xp and a weird pulsing glow on your soldier for sporting a full set of gear.

strangely enough it doesn't apply to a centurian set and a few others.

Yeah it was messing with me becuase it caught me off guard. I thought I was special!

Headhunter that only lasts for 30 mins if that's what you mean bagsta

Thats the one, just got it again with a red baron cap too in the same game, oh decisions to make, Ill just die if someone is wearing the same head gear. lol

I just made a couple last night. Sentinel medic and some freaky metallic looking thing. If you click on a helmet or pants, etc, it gives you the option to suit up by pressing x as long as you have all the necessary gear.

I'm only Prestige 11, so I'm definitely giving it a go.  Just turned on Shadowplay, so perhaps I'll post gameplay videos so people can watch an old guy occasionally pull off some impressive kills.

EDIT:  Well, no video from me.  Looks like shadowplay is enough of a resource suck that it negatively impacts my gameplay. :(

Thanks for the highlighting the pants tip. Saved me the trouble of going through and seeing what I had complete sets of.

I didn't even realize I had a few sets until I did that. With the 5% and double xp weekend there could be some big leveling up this weekend.

I've been running whichever one makes me look the least like a dipshit.The problem is I got 6 complete sets and they all make me look like a total dipshit.I ran with one of my friends the other night and he was laughing his ass of at me,he asked what the hell happed to my loadout.

Archived