xbox 1 vs ps4 e3 presentation

lthoma89

Honestly i believe xbox may have won. The backwards compatability and the scuff like controller is pretty huge for me. But if windows 10 is garb than i might stick to ps4. Ps4 didnt really impress me at all. What are your thoughts?

• Administrators

I only caught the start of xbox one, but from general vibe on twitter people seemed to think playstation had a heck of a lot more games in the pipelines?

I have the exact opposite view on the conferences but I think my tastes are different.

I was more interested in the multiplats.  Seeing Battlefront and Uncharted   :rolleyes:  that is what I wanted see.  That For Honors game  :o  plus Horizon I like the setting.

Plus seeing my twitter meltdown because of The Last Guardian, Shenmue, and Final Fantasty was hiliarous.  

CoD DLC hated it when on xbox, i guess it is nice it made the switch that but i still don't like it.  

Honestly i believe xbox may have won. The backwards compatability and the scuff like controller is pretty huge for me. But if windows 10 is garb than i might stick to ps4. Ps4 didnt really impress me at all. What are your thoughts?

I have both so I really can't complain either way. The backwards compatibility was a big surprise for me. I just hope they don't shit themselves and screw it up. I have high expectations.

I ha e both so I really can't complain either way. The backwards compatibility was a big surprise for me. I just hope they don't shit themselves and screw it up. I have high expectations.

I'm curious what games will be on their list.  Past CoDs :)?

I seriously hope so. I took this screen shot yesterday of the top 6 (at the time) people were voting on. 4 of 6 were cod titles.

hehehe I like what i see.  i guess it would be the best thing to do if that collectors edition doesn't exist.

:o BF3 and Bad Company 2 on the list with decent votes.  oh please come true. 

But I probably never use this feature. There are so many games to look forward too.

I can't deny it, the xbox had a very good show - hardware wise.  But, they needed too.. they are so far behind they really need to do something to make their system appealing. 

Software wise, Sony blew them away.  They have far more exclusive games and even 3rd party exclusive perks.

Sony just launched the PS now program last month I think they will be remastering a LOT of older titles so going backwards just seems like well going backwards. I believe soon you will be able to play most older titles fully remastered on PSN without even having to buy them, imagine Netflix for the gaming world BAM. It will take a lot of custom controllers to keep up with that, all in all I think it's good that there is more pressure on both companies to push for new development, but I personally think Sony is way ahead on hardware performance and reliability. 

Archived