I don't know if this even works

Thought I'd try Netduma out after reading something about limiting out going packets to 3 (or something like that in a year old thread) for newer versions of host/p2p call of duty. Netduma is mentioned as a more preferred method with CC. Well, what I got to lose beside $199? 

Well, I don't know that it works. In WW2 I feel its done nothing for this pc user. Its been said theirs dedicated servers, but also the same bullshit host type game play. Either or its nothing like the dedicated servers of the old days. So that's where this is suppose to come in. Make things more efficient? Fair? Minimize lag/buffer bloat etc from what I thought I read..

My internet is 75/7. I have an n66u as a router and sbg SB8200 as modem. I run a 6800k 64gb ram with titan XP both water cooled. I've connected via wifi to netduma, to my router, wired to net duma, to my router connected to net duma (basically every stupid combination available) . I've tried CC at 70/70 to 10/10 to ping assist- the works from what I've read.  Not a difference. 

One of my first games today I'm in a lobby with terrible appearing pings. So, their goes geo filter out the window. Yet I have a decent ping?  The names of those players make me feel like I'm in Russia...

My K/D is shit. My W/L ratio is shit.These are terrible metrics to measure the success of your product, but they are mentioned none the less. Its great being in random losing lobbies every time i play. My significance matters not as a good player because I appear to just be a pawn to be slapped around by other players that appear from nowhere, shoot second to me shooting, yet I die. I shoot first, die first. In stock my damage/hit markers are not seen in kill cam. 

So, maybe I'm a terrible player? Historically doubtful..

Cod4 our team raped the competition as evidenced by our TWL dominace (see pic)

In black ops 1 I have 2500hrs, 9000+ games played, multiple victories in same league against really good players of the time.

BF3 was my last game before leaving for college and stopping gaming. Before starting this year

Historically speaking I'm better than average. But I can't play today in this modern age of host type game play. Does you're product work? I'm highly suspicious to say no.

post-22360-0-71283200-1510256985_thumb.jpg

post-22360-0-71313300-1510257656_thumb.jpg

post-22360-0-88211600-1510257700_thumb.jpg

post-22360-0-22216000-1510257714_thumb.jpg

The NetDuma does work, but not with WW2 for some reason. At least that's how it is for me. I honestly don't know what the problem is, I've tried dozens of different settings and I'm still getting melted by everyone. Great example here, I was behind some guy so I started shooting him, heard 4-5 hitmarkers, he turned around and killed me lmao. This game is trash, the hit reg is trash, the servers are trash, SHG is trash. I'll never buy another SHG CoD game again, I learned my lesson. Treyarch and IW make good CoD games. 

The NetDuma did help me a lot with Infinite Warfare. I was browsing YouTube and I came acoss a youtuber named simjc74, I watched all his videos on the Netduma and I ordered the product. After a bit of tinkering, I wasn't getting any bullshit deaths anymore. No more putting a clip into a guy who turns around and melts me with his fucking SMG. My K/D quickly went from 0.9 something to 1.5. So yeah I'm not a god at shooters but I know for a fact the NetDuma helped me.

With WW2 I just wanna pull my hair out it's so frustrating. I hope it's just a server problem and they eventually pull their heads out of their asses and fix their shit.

Also, it can't be my connection because apparently everything is perfect. I don't think it's the Netduma either, I mean why would it be? It's the goddamn game that's the problem.

post-10733-0-30637500-1510264885_thumb.png

I had one random game on 7ms ping today where shots landed crisply and I didn't die around corners or get botted by oblivious slow players. In every other game I can't kill anyone... on 7ms ping.

That's one working game since I started playing WW2. My connection performance doesn't fluctuate. My personal performance doesn't fluctuate. The last game where I could basically just plug and play and expect my low latency to give me good hit detection was Ghosts. Now it just looks like I'm on a one bar in 90% of my games.

I'm getting so tired of lies.

What are the screenshots supposed to show? They just show you've put a huge amount of time into the other games.

How can you expect to be at a similar level when the game has only been out for a week and hasn't even had the early wave of patches yet.

And your screenshot of WW2, assuming you're the one that's blanked out, shows 0 score, 0 kills, 2 deaths, 0 captures, 0 defends.

All that shows is that you weren't really involved in that game at all. Unless you're just showing the other players' pings.

Post up a screenshot of your Geo filter page please.

• Netduma Staff

Hey, welcome to the forum! The Netduma is designed to give you control over which servers you can join - an ability unique to the Netduma - and get you the lowest possible ping. These, plus features to eliminate local congestion, are the main objectives of the Netduma.

On CoD WWII, you still have those abilities with the Netduma, meaning that it is 100% compatible. These issues with WWII are the same issues that crop up with every new game release, and some game releases are worse for it than others. Activision have never been known for their reliable servers in the first months of releasing a game.

Unless you are getting booted constantly from the game, and have a much higher ping than you did without the Netduma, the Netduma is not only compatible but improving your game connection.

I faced the same problem (i dont know if its duma or the servers)

I cant get positive k/d in none of team death match games...

In the time on other games (destiny, bf1 etc) am always on top 3...

All players on the game the kill me like am frozen..

I dont know what to do...

Also how i can disable geo filter?

What are the screenshots supposed to show? They just show you've put a huge amount of time into the other games.

How can you expect to be at a similar level when the game has only been out for a week and hasn't even had the early wave of patches yet.

And your screenshot of WW2, assuming you're the one that's blanked out, shows 0 score, 0 kills, 2 deaths, 0 captures, 0 defends.

All that shows is that you weren't really involved in that game at all. Unless you're just showing the other players' pings.

Post up a screenshot of your Geo filter page please.

Screenshots show my history as a gamer and it goes far beyond those games. I've got experience since '97 playing half life tdm, unreal tournament, quake, team fortress, battlefield 2142,.. probably forgetting some. So, in contrast this isn't I can't keyboard and mouse, or that I can't translate my game play from different games and game mechanics and be successful without issue. Because I can.. Its why i continue to play games and have ventured forth to try new ones. 

The screenshot is not showing my score of importance. Its showing that i'm connecting mid match to a bunch of people with poor connections. Its showing (as a suspicion to me) many names that aren't english names. This is after I have my geo filter set strictly to the US. I live middle of the country so Chicago, Detroit, St Louis, Denver-all great areas for me. Texas is a hit or miss and so its west coast. East coast never usually good.

My geo filter page currently shows nothing. When Iooked at it most places we're within its radius.

Everything is exceptional except my ping is listed a bad. 

• Netduma Staff

Everything is exceptional except my ping is listed a bad. 

The results as shown on the Internet Diagnostics test relate to your line and equipment - the test pings the Google server (8.8.8.8), which is usually reliable enough to provide accurate results.

If your ping on the test is listed as bad, that means you've got a high base ping. This could be caused by faulty Ethernet cables, a bad / faulty modem, or ISP issues (i.e the lines from your street to your house are bad). Try running a pingplotter test for an hour pinging Twitter.com to get a better idea of your line issues.