DumaOS Before WW2

I gave up on DumaOS. This delay is rediculous. We should have the new firmware for 1 year now. And nothing new not even a replay we screved up and dont know how to fix it

Can you write a router firmware from nothing in a year?

But why? No not in 10 years.

Exactly so you have no right to tell someone else how long it should take for them to do something that you can't do yourself. Unfortunately software works this way. You fix one thing and break ten other things. You fix those ten bugs and two more pop up. That's the cycle.

Can you write a router firmware from nothing in a year

What are you talking about!!!!! They announced it, it will come in fall 2016. So they were doing on it for a year then. Now the delay is over a year and you ask dumb question if I can make it. Of course not. But they should if they make such announcments

Exactly so you have no right to tell someone else how long it should take for them to do something that you can't do yourself. Unfortunately software works this way. You fix one thing and break ten other things. You fix those ten bugs and two more pop up. That's the cycle.

I am not telling anyone when it has to be ready. I talk about the miscalculation of the release date.

I am not telling anyone when it has to be ready. I talk about the miscalculation of the release date.

Unfortunately software works this way. You fix one thing and break ten other things. You fix those ten bugs and two more pop up. That's the cycle.

That's how these topics work.

A customer asks a question. No answer from the owners. Mods deflect and make attacks. Go look on Twitter, Ian says "soon" once a month.

Rince, repeat.

No mods here, just someone who knows how software coding works and tired of people whining and complaining like they are entitled to something.

You bought a router, it does exactly what is advertised. Shut up.

Why somebody has to shut up because has different opinions tha you do..

No i will not shut up

Am early adopter of this router
And it does not do what its say..
Basically in my country that router destroyed the most of my games instead to fix the lag..

An yes am expecting that **** upgrade with the dream to fix all that **** thinks..

And yes its ridiculous fo a company to announce an upgrade and after 1,5 years to dont gived even 1 beta firmware

Edited by ColonicBoom
dirty words

Why somebody has to shut up because has different opinions tha you do..

No i will not shut up

Am early adopter of this router

And it does not do what its say..

Basically in my country that router destroyed the most of my games instead to fix the lag..

An yes am expecting that **** upgrade with the dream to fix all that **** thinks..

And yes its ridiculous fo a company to announce an upgrade and after 1,5 years to dont gived even 1 beta firmware

I'm an early adopter. Probably earlier than you.

1Dzx6EWzSFqGQSRU7yWMtw.png

My router does exactly what it says. Stops lag. No other router in the world does this.

yPRVtHFzT16taufN6Nqvaw.png

If yours doesn't you are using it wrong, or your ISP has a problem.

It has only been 14 months since they first announced DumaOS. That is hardly a year. In that year I'm sure there have been lots of betas.

Do I have to continue showing how wrong you are?