Anyone figured out how to make IW play well on a good connection yet?

No need to elaborate really. I'd just like to know if anyone's got some settings that would allow someone on ultra low latency (under half a frame to the server) with negligible (<0.2ms) jitter and zero packet loss to not feel behind the action in 95% of games against oblivious lagging no quickdraw 2 sensitivity circle drawing 10% accuracy morons who supposedly get half an hour to respond to my player model while I'm being instantly red screened by what always initially looks like god accuracy, only to find out via the killcam that they can afford to miss three quarters of their shots because I'm apparently just staring into space in front of them when in fact I'm engaging before they even have their weapon up.

Meanwhile just watch some random's gameplay and they don't take damage or even face being engaged by anyone while casually and slowly dragging to people on near minimum sensitivity, flailing around with poor accuracy and dropping packets with hexagons on their screen, yet every bullet connects? LOL

Audibly delayed hitmarkers (it can be as much as 300ms before my shot connects, which is easily calculated if you know how to check a weapon's fire rate and compare it against how many rounds can be fired on target before a hitmarker appears), force fields that have my aim assist stuck behind a player, and no time to react while using a PC monitor with instant mode enabled, all while snapping straight to people on max sens as if it's not fast enough. Yeah I'm done with that. If anyone can save my sanity for even two weeks before WW2 comes out, I'd greatly appreciate it. I refuse to die to lag on a flat 7ms ping anymore. Cheers.

lol man i got tired of being delayed in game and i play on a monitor as well. i literally lost all my gunfights to a 0.56 kd player he had the jump on me  every time. i tried to get the duma team to get a lag comp fix to help the problem but i have no idea what happen with the lag comp experiment 

lol man i got tired of being delayed in game and i play on a monitor as well. i literally lost all my gunfights to a 0.56 kd player he had the jump on me  every time. i tried to get the duma team to get a lag comp fix to help the problem but i have no idea what happen with the lag comp experiment 

The video I posted above is exactly the reason why you lost those gun fights.

The fact that we now have evidence that they manipulate match making to sell us supply drops just makes this lag on purpose "theory" even more true in my opinion. We don't know what they're doing behind the scenes.

Here's a longer version. Worth the watch.

Maybe I'll get myself a 0.3KD account for IW and it'll give me a.) decent supply drops and b.) proper hit detection lol

I remember lower SPM and overall stats in AW meant you got more supply drops. The fact that this weirdo matchmaking patent has surfaced doesn't surprise me, shady c*nts.

Now remember, ping is king, low latency, minimal jitter, no packet loss or buffering is the key to an optimal gaming experience, its not like you constantly die to high ping/packet loss players, i mean, you never see german, french, italian, portuguese or spanish players on the uk server, melting uk based players who have a ping of less then half a frame...oh, wait a second.....

Now remember, ping is king, low latency, minimal jitter, no packet loss or buffering is the key to an optimal gaming experience, its not like you constantly die to high ping/packet loss players, i mean, you never see german, french, italian, portuguese or spanish players on the uk server, melting uk based players who have a ping of less then half a frame...oh, wait a second.....

I've been seeing alot of americans on the UK dedi just lately and they are most likely the one guy who I can't seem to kill.

COD matchmaking has just been so aggravating for a long time. I often tell myself I'd likely be a pro if it wasn't for my constant lag and horrendous hit detection lol.

True dat. I have a 2.2k/d on IW but average around 3.5k/d. I'd be so much better if it wasn't for all the BS. Around 75% of my deaths last night were 'shoot first, die first'.

Some matches I shouldn't have died at all.

No need to elaborate really. I'd just like to know if anyone's got some settings that would allow someone on ultra low latency (under half a frame to the server) with negligible (<0.2ms) jitter and zero packet loss to not feel behind the action in 95% of games against oblivious lagging no quickdraw 2 sensitivity circle drawing 10% accuracy morons who supposedly get half an hour to respond to my player model while I'm being instantly red screened by what always initially looks like god accuracy, only to find out via the killcam that they can afford to miss three quarters of their shots because I'm apparently just staring into space in front of them when in fact I'm engaging before they even have their weapon up.

Meanwhile just watch some random's gameplay and they don't take damage or even face being engaged by anyone while casually and slowly dragging to people on near minimum sensitivity, flailing around with poor accuracy and dropping packets with hexagons on their screen, yet every bullet connects? LOL

Audibly delayed hitmarkers (it can be as much as 300ms before my shot connects, which is easily calculated if you know how to check a weapon's fire rate and compare it against how many rounds can be fired on target before a hitmarker appears), force fields that have my aim assist stuck behind a player, and no time to react while using a PC monitor with instant mode enabled, all while snapping straight to people on max sens as if it's not fast enough. Yeah I'm done with that. If anyone can save my sanity for even two weeks before WW2 comes out, I'd greatly appreciate it. I refuse to die to lag on a flat 7ms ping anymore. Cheers.

Reading all this reminds me of all the crap I dealt with too,so glad I uninstalled it ages ago,when I play on bf1 Europe server I'm usually the lowest ping or one of on the server 64 player conquest,I believe since the last update to game it really has made ping king because I feel like I'm sometimes a second in front of others its an enjoyable game although I've been max rank a while now so getting burnt out with it,actually looking forward to all the BS ww2 will throw at us haha

Reading all this reminds me of all the crap I dealt with too,so glad I uninstalled it ages ago,when I play on bf1 Europe server I'm usually the lowest ping or one of on the server 64 player conquest,I believe since the last update to game it really has made ping king because I feel like I'm sometimes a second in front of others its an enjoyable game although I've been max rank a while now so getting burnt out with it,actually looking forward to all the BS ww2 will throw at us haha

WW2 is already broken. This is all I saw in the beta. That or I'd connect to a south American player host at 250ms+ and it'd feel the same as playing on my local server LMAO

post-9329-0-93821000-1508513723_thumb.jpg

For the past two months bo3 has played horrible for me. Honestly though it was my connection but it wasn't. I decided to go back to Infinite warfare and honestly. Its been playing great for me for weeks. Haven't changed any settings on my duma or anything. I never use the geo filter since it tends to just put me in hosted lobbies. But daily i be dropping 3 or 4 nukes on iw.

For the past two months bo3 has played horrible for me. Honestly though it was my connection but it wasn't. I decided to go back to Infinite warfare and honestly. Its been playing great for me for weeks. Haven't changed any settings on my duma or anything. I never use the geo filter since it tends to just put me in hosted lobbies. But daily i be dropping 3 or 4 nukes on iw.

BO3 was the same for me. Every lobby was just full of Saudis.

Pre-February patch IW ran smooth maybe 30-50% of the time for me. I could play in 5 different lobbies and nuke them all back to back to back while sweats ran away. Now I either can't kill these slow weirdo feeders who supposedly aimbot, or I get Saudi'd/get stuck on a force field on a 22 lmao

I choked 5 or 6 TDM doubles last week and it was all to sponge. The game might play well for 4 or 5 minutes and then it's back to awful for another 20-30 games. It's just so out of sync. I miss the games where I could play anyone and rely on smooth hit detection, and now I can't even trust my shot against people who average a kill every two deaths because I never know when the instabeammelt nonsense will pop up again.

Meanwhile I'm watching other people whose games look totally different, on inferior connections

Hope u can find a good setting to make stuff work for u. I live in Florida. Most of the times playing solo i gotta deal with people with horrible connections from the spanish countries around.

Thanks man. I'm just outside of London so the server is basically on my doorstep. Last time I had any kind of smooth consistency was pre-patch 1.09 which came out in mid FEBRUARY. I haven't had more than two smooth games in a row since then lol