Cod aw question

Murdoch

Just wondering what size monitor/tv does everyone play on and at what distance are you viewing it from? Also what sensitivity level are you playing at? For myself, I use a 24" monitor viewed from about 3 feet away and use a 4 or 5 sensitivity. The reason I ask is often times I find eyes get crazy and start following the screen in almost a roller coaster effect, other times I can focus well.

^^^ fair play to ya, if i try and play on a big screen it spins me right out, i just cannot control my guy with any kind of precision whatsoever!

How strange, I can't play on anything smaller. I've tried 24" monitor in my office but no go, maybe my failing sight is to blame but the Bravia auto switches to game mode and the input lag is pretty low

I play on a 42" LG TV (16ms input lag) about 4 feet away, sensitivity on 6. My wife plays on 55" Sony TV (8ms input lag) 5-6 feet away, sensitivity on 4

I tried kontrol freeks but wasn't that keen on them, my accuracy dropped with them on.

I play on a 42" LG TV (16ms input lag) about 4 feet away, sensitivity on 6. My wife plays on 55" Sony TV (8ms input lag) 5-6 feet away, sensitivity on 4

I tried kontrol freeks but wasn't that keen on them, my accuracy dropped with them on.

Sorry - just noticed double post

I usually play on my Asus 24" monitor with 4/5 sensitivity. Sometimes I play on my 105" HD Projector at 10 feet back and 7/8 sensitivity. Depends on the mood that I am in to what I play on. 

I play on a 24" 1080p 144Hz Philips Gaming Monitor.

One of the reasons I feel a lot of the CoD community doesn't like AW is because the field of view (FOV) is too narrow for a game like this where enemies can drop down from anywhere.

This is relevant to this discussion because even on a 16:9 screen (no matter how big, or small), consoles are limited to 65 degrees FOV. On the PC version of AW (which I also own), you can change the FOV to 90 degrees, and it makes a world of difference. 

This may be the underlying reason many don't like AW, even if they can't articulate it?

• 2 weeks later...

Asus 28" 4K monitor (PB287Q) - around 1.2m (4ft) sitting distance.  

Awesome image from that monitor, tried playing on my Sammy TV last weekend again but nope, there no going back now !

I play AW on 14 sensitivity down from 20, defs helps with the longer range accuracy but fast enough for turning on people etc. 

Archived