Help please

Let it go for at least a day to see what it shows at all times of the day... I typically go with Michigan as it's the most accurate and stable. Kansas is actually Virginia, but it goes a little wild at times.

Overall I'd say that's a typical cable connection

Its a good cable line I think, I have seen some atrocious plots in the past and yours fine for the type of broadband you have, is it affected by time of day? say peak time 7pm onwards.

I also see bad results sometimes to Google's DNS I feel for people using it in their consoles etc.

I use OpenDNS you can use DNS Bench to find one that suits you.

Its a good cable line I think, I have seen some atrocious plots in the past and yours fine for the type of broadband you have, is it affected by time of day? say peak time 7pm onwards.

I also see bad results sometimes to Google's DNS I feel for people using it in their consoles etc.

I use OpenDNS you can use DNS Bench to find one that suits you.

how is it used

so nothing to worry about 

Yeah the lowest I've tested without problems is 1 second. That's what doing a ping command in command prompt does and it works fine so pingplotter should be okay too. Other say use 2.5, even their website says it.. But I find it to be too slow

why is my router highlighted in pink. i wanted to try .5 seconds. this is what happened

Too fast sampling time, i usually lose packets at almost every hop including my LAN when set to .5

Yeah the lowest I've tested without problems is 1 second. That's what doing a ping command in command prompt does and it works fine so pingplotter should be okay too. Other say use 2.5, even their website says it.. But I find it to be too slow

They seem to have removed the sub-1-second interval now, it's missing from my Mac version at least.

I can't remember if the 1 sec interval used to bug out too or if it was just sub-1 interval, either way it seems to be fine now.

I've only tested it briefly though.