Does support Reply to anyone? Been waiting for firmware for months.

Okay lets all calm down. I will reply in the upgrade thread once your router has been checked. If you're concerned about the IP having changed please do the above as Crossy says.

Understood. I was more curious of how he knows the IP, that conversation just went down the path of it being wrong when someone suggested it was because my pots have an IP associated.  Thanks for your help.  I did the upgrade and got error 1.  I did not have the energy to post a new topic so I took a chance, rebooted, and re-applied the update.  That seemed to work.  I assume going forward i can just update through the normal process?

And I only got annoyed because a few of the moderators are about as professionally appropriate as a clown at a funeral.   Though generally most were helpful.  

Thanks Fraser

And I only got annoyed because a few of the moderators are about as professionally appropriate as a clown at a funeral.  

Moderators are on here to moderate. They do not work for Netduma in any way

And I only got annoyed because a few of the moderators are about as professionally appropriate as a clown at a funeral.

Nice. A not very subtle (but mildly devious) way of trying, a second time, to make sure that the admins are aware that you want some of us reprimanded for how you've been 'insulted'.

You should have clicked on the 'report' button (bottom left), then you wouldn't have publicly shown your underhanded intent.

But then, for the reasons, you'd have had to write...

'because he asked "Isn't everyone busy?" and then when I said he had terrible business etiquette he called me a cactus.'

And you'd look a bit silly.

You really should check out 'An Inspector Calls' *.

There's an character in there, an entitled sort, they do something very similar (not in a forum as it's set in the early 1900's), they get someone sacked for absolutely nothing and it all goes horribly downhill for everyone from there.

*If you're too busy to read it perhaps you should reconsider multiple dog ownership.

- edited the original post as it was less professionally appropriate.

Archived