I cannot filter with netduma

Actually yesterday i was in a lobby and suddenly host migration happened..but the problem is am not able to play with my party..not able to find people i xan tell in ps4 there are many players within my region why cant neduma bring people to my lobby when i search for game like bo3 did..also sometimes when im joining a lobby it boots me out..and when i search again i find same people and boots me again..i have done everythyyou said pa~0 distance 1000 dont know what to do..but im sure there is host in iw

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Netduma Staff

As Fraser suggested, make sure your friends are on your allow list and they should be able to join you. At the moment, since IW is so new, player to player connection isn't online like it was on black ops 3. That means you have to rely on dedicated servers that Activision have set up. Our router is the only router in the world that can allow you to filter out hosts, so if you turn off the geofilter, you'll get connections like any other router. 

Our other middle eastern customers make sure to include dedicated servers in Europe when player to player connection isn't online. That works for them, we hope it will work for you too.

Hey there I do have to experience the same issue. I´m located in the middle of Germany! My Settings: Peer ping unticked, Auto ping Host & strict mode ticked. Geo-Filter: 678Km, Ping assist: 30msec. , CC: 70/70, Dev. Prio. : share excess ticked, PS4 50% up and down, My Internet: 50 down / 10 up, NAT is open! My Netduma - Internet testing: base Ping: 25ms, Jitter & Spikes, exceptional , no packet loss!

But I experience very slow match making, or beeing kicked from Lobbies just before starting the game (IW). Or even not finding any game! There are couple servers around me! The best one is 132km away! But I don´t connect to this server very often (as it used to be in BO3)This server has a 27ms  base ping so it would be very good game experience most of the time I guess . Right now it´s frustrating a bit! 

Do you think PA 0 would work for me as well?? 

For me it bever find a lobby while im full 6 party..when im solo it finds a lobby and boots me to the main menu..no sollution provided from netduma people solved this issue till now..only enhancing the connection but lag compensation is hell

PA doesn't work on infinite warfare. If you turn it on you will get booted, must have strict off. IW is going on my in distance. Obviously netduma won't work on this game. Ppl posting games of them going positive are those lucky games with bad players. 9 out of 10 dont have blind eye on.

Seems the netduma staff wont jus come out and say this game won't work like bo3 did with the router. Sorry.....

All they can say now is hey we still got Congestion control, 'smiles'. Which isn't why we bought the router, ping is king. Not distance

When AW was released they said it was connection based and not skill based but they lied to us. I was constantly connecting to EU dedis like 99% of the time. I was expecting a better matchmaking system from BO3 but it had the same crap matchmaking system that AW used. I contacted their support team, explained them the situation and they kept telling me that its my connection. Now wtf has my connection got to do with where i connect? They were giving me all sorts of stupid answers that made no sense. Now i didn't buy IW because i knew that it will be the same bs and the game sucks imo. The netduma has helped me get the best connection and the lowest possible ping when playing on EU dedis. I put my geo location in the ocean set PA to 65ms, Strict mode on and 70% CC for both Down/UP and PS4 in Hyper-Traffic. Ping all EU dedis and set your ping a little higher than what the dedi with best ping shows you. For example: I set my PA to 65ms as the lowest EU dedi gives me 58ms and the game plays fine. I recently started playing bo2 because it uses P2P only and its pathetic that it runs better than all CoDs on new gen. I don't know what the problem is with Activision? If they don't want to give us servers atleast lock us to P2P only. I like CoD but this is bs. Now the only game i want is MW remastered so hopefully they release it separately in the future without Infinite Warfail.

PA doesn't work on infinite warfare. If you turn it on you will get booted, must have strict off. IW is going on my in distance. Obviously netduma won't work on this game. Ppl posting games of them going positive are those lucky games with bad players. 9 out of 10 dont have blind eye on.

Seems the netduma staff wont jus come out and say this game won't work like bo3 did with the router. Sorry.....

All they can say now is hey we still got Congestion control, 'smiles'. Which isn't why we bought the router, ping is king. Not distance

I agree that ping is king but I find games fine with PA on and don't get booted. I connect to the nearest dedi to me which is south coast uk.

The games are very inconsistent though.

• Administrators

Hey there I do have to experience the same issue. I´m located in the middle of Germany! My Settings: Peer ping unticked, Auto ping Host & strict mode ticked. Geo-Filter: 678Km, Ping assist: 30msec. , CC: 70/70, Dev. Prio. : share excess ticked, PS4 50% up and down, My Internet: 50 down / 10 up, NAT is open! My Netduma - Internet testing: base Ping: 25ms, Jitter & Spikes, exceptional , no packet loss!

But I experience very slow match making, or beeing kicked from Lobbies just before starting the game (IW). Or even not finding any game! There are couple servers around me! The best one is 132km away! But I don´t connect to this server very often (as it used to be in BO3)This server has a 27ms  base ping so it would be very good game experience most of the time I guess . Right now it´s frustrating a bit! 

Do you think PA 0 would work for me as well?? 

There should be no reason you can't get that lobby as I was able to force games all over Europe with no issue. 

Force a game:

• Close the game
  • Wait for the map to completely clear (zoom out)
  • Set your location & radius
  • Strict on & ping assist 0
  • Boot up the game and search

Just knowing how PA works if both the lobby host & dedicated server are under your limit you shouldn't have a problem connecting. You also do not need strict off. I would suggest you try my suggestion above for getting games.

• Netduma Staff

You should only be filtering if you are the party leader, otherwise you'll get booted from the game among other difficulties. Since the party leader is the one selecting the host, you need to make sure the Netduma user is always the leader. Does it occur when you are the party leader?

• Administrators

Okay yeah so no servers near you. You said before that you did manage to get some players in the lobby? You need to expand your radius, given you're trying to force P2P. I would increase it so it just stops before Europe and see if you're able to get a game. I think it's too small at the moment to force P2P if it is possible.

Archived