I cannot filter with netduma

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrators

The problem on your end is that there are no servers near you. In which case you can try and force P2P but as it is a new game we're not sure if it will allow that yet or insist on dedicated servers. If that is the case you'll still be able to use the congestion control to ensure your connection is as stable as possible for your location.

That's 4-5 people now getting servers in wrong locations and getting booted from lobbies.

If everyone sticks to their threads it will be a lot easier to diagnose each persons issues :)

Is there any update for people like me who have no near servers..come on netduma in bo3 i was crushing noobs..am disappointed:(

Another issue cant find people to play..

Error message lost connection to host/server connection timed out..this message when game start

• Netduma Staff

Until Activision opens more dedicated servers in the middle east, these problems will persist. As Fraser said, with the right settings you should be able to force P2P, which will improve your connection. 

We will try and find the best settings for the middle east and keep an eye on it. You might have to play with the settings yourself to find out how you can get the best games. 

We'll see what we can do on our end. 

• Administrators

As we've said before there are no servers in your region and as of yet it doesn't appear as though they are allowing P2P games. So until they do that these are the only suggestions I can offer:

1. Ensure all your friends are in your allow list and set a wide radius to see if you can force a P2P game or encompass the closest possible dedicated server.
  2. Disable the Geo-filter and just use congestion control

• Administrators

It works on other games and worked with BO3. The router is not useless, it is not our fault that IW changed their infrastructure to not allow P2P in the region. I am hopeful they will change this in future or enable a dedicated server in that region. 

I understand your frustration but it is not the fault of the router. You still have congestion control which will keep your connection as stable as possible - way more than any other router.

Archived