The BS i have to deal with in CoD everyday!

maazsk97

Whenever i play there is almost that one guy in the lobby on their mcdonalds wifi owning everyone and you can't do nothing about it lol.

My new strategy is that I am loading up all my equipment and heading to Starbucks to play BO3. #BarristaBeasting

You notice that dude is ADS'ing as he enters the room.  I suspect either A) you had killed him before and he was looking for you specifically, or B) he knows he has shitty internet and will get smoked if he has to add the ADS animation to the graphical changes.  

You can see when he starts to stutter and jitter about as he enters the room at 0:07.

That is the problem with dedicated servers AND the matchmaking FORCING them.  People with marginal internet are pulled into dedicated boxes outside their string and tin-can region, thus impacting the rest of the fucking lobby.

I have been tweeting about this for months and I have to admit: Activision employs some professional grade trolls on their Social Media team because the amount of excuses or misdirection attempts I have received would have made OJ's Defense Team proud.  :angry:

In answer to your question - Yes.  That is what we are seeing as well.  When a player with shitty jitter in their connection will appear to skip in game and cause YOUR PLAYER MODEL to stutter about when near you.

You notice that dude is ADS'ing as he enters the room.  I suspect either A) you had killed him before and he was looking for you specifically, or B) he knows he has shitty internet and will get smoked if he has to add the ADS animation to the graphical changes.  

You can see when he starts to stutter and jitter about as he enters the room at 0:07.

That is the problem with dedicated servers AND the matchmaking FORCING them.  People with marginal internet are pulled into dedicated boxes outside their string and tin-can region, thus impacting the rest of the fucking lobby.

I have been tweeting about this for months and I have to admit: Activision employs some professional grade trolls on their Social Media team because the amount of excuses or misdirection attempts I have received would have made OJ's Defense Team proud.  :angry:

In answer to your question - Yes.  That is what we are seeing as well.  When a player with shitty jitter in their connection will appear to skip in game and cause YOUR PLAYER MODEL to stutter about when near you.

Whenever you tweet about connection issues they just give you a guide on how to get open nat type and upgrading your internet connection like thats gonna help as gaming uses very little bandwidth. They really are very big trolls lol. I complained to them about this and they said its my ISPs fault while all my line tests are good. They never admit that its their servers they just blame peoples connection and ask for speedtest results which makes no sense.

Have you seen any of their made up tweets, the ones to people who don't exist? I have seen quite a few with people also tweeting why are you making people up. Lagdovision sucks but they are in the money business so.................

That is facing off against someone with a terrible connection. That was crazy common in blops2. It was to the point that it was almost like a heartbeat sensor. I might not have been able to see them, but I knew they were nearby.

I've been playing older CODs during the majority of blops3 lifespan and the connection has been far better. I'm definitely seeing more hackers/modders, but the games have been a lot of fun. I've been on mw2, mw3, and blops2. I actually haven't even turned on my Xbox One in months. On the downside I've had to take apart my 360 Scuff and resolder the wires 3 times

The latest results on me looking some big Youtubers is: TheMarkofJ and Kor3Ayn#1hardcore still play on P2P. They probably  are host on their games and I think that the BIG Youtubers play P2P also... Instructed by Activision etc. because of the results...

They still get many host migrations and even show it, that doesn't happen on a dedicated server... It almost can't happen host migration on a Dedi. That's a proof, on Blops 2 I was host also on 9 of 10 games... That's also explains why people are trotthling to me............... to get host and P2P.. and destroy the lobby...

TheMarkofJ has a dedi in his city and has a pretty good connection thats why all his bullets instantly connect. His ping will be in single digits to that dedi.

Same, only 23km's from my dedi, 9ms with 1ms jitter (XB1 Azure).

Whenever you tweet about connection issues they just give you a guide on how to get open nat type and upgrading your internet connection like thats gonna help as gaming uses very little bandwidth. They really are very big trolls lol. I complained to them about this and they said its my ISPs fault while all my line tests are good. They never admit that its their servers they just blame peoples connection and ask for speedtest results which makes no sense.

I've gotten a far bigger circle of run around.  I have been directed to fill out user surveys.  I have been sent links to a forum.  And the usual non-sense of course.

@SF - I haven't looked far enough to see if their tweets were to real people or not.  Interesting.

It's not the servers, at least on the XB1 side.  It's the forced match making that is forcing people to connect to the limited number of dedicated servers.  

I wish i lived near 1 or maybe i could have a decent bandwidth to host lobbies but im out of luck.

Sorry to hear this bro, on XB1 I make my geofilter 150km's small, only so I can get is this server bank lol.

It's that good.

Archived