TMartn / Syndicate Exposed

JConnor

These fuckers have been able to make tons of money doing the things they love. I'd like to see this kid go out and dig a ditch or do some hod carrying, like some of us old farts have done at his age. This money has been all based on a public forum they have used to their advantage, and now that same forum is biting them right back in the ass. I don't care if what they did was illegal or not, but it was dishonest, and I hope that that gravy train money goes to shit. Don't bite the hand that feeds you kids! 

It's not what you know, or what you think you know, it's what you can prove.

And until you are PROVEN to be guilty, you should not have your "career" - such that it is - stripped from you.

Calm down Clyde Shelton (if you know the movie) lol

Kim Dotcom had everything stripped away and seized illegally and is still fighting that case almost 5 years later so unfortunately this world we live in doesn't follow the rules. They pick and choose who rules apply to and what they want to do with those rules.

Calm down Clyde Shelton (if you know the movie) lol

Kim Dotcom had everything stripped away and seized illegally and is still fighting that case almost 5 years later so unfortunately this world we live in doesn't follow the rules. They pick and choose who rules apply to and what they want to do with those rules.

Actually, good point, Hillary Clinton anybody.

I know exactly where my man Dill is coming from but it is difficult on this particular case to be subjective as this toss pot lives in a million Dollar plus house etc and is pretty much barr some serious not disclosed yet evidence as guilty as a puppy sat next to a big pile of poo.

And the look on his face says so.

The only other comment I would make on this subject is, after a certain number of years on this planet as a photojournalist, you get to to see straight through people to the core of who they are, and my bagsta radar is screaming Douchebag at a very loud volume everytime I see any of these top youtubers.

If you earn enough money to buy any car you want and you buy a fekking tesla, Enough said in my book.

They could change their name to Clinton and they could walk away. LOL I'm joking.

I really don't even know who the one dude is Tmart I had seen a video or two .

My personal opinion if its true is to make an example of them so other you boobers or whatever who may be doing some crooked shit won't.

But thats my opinion.

Hey, face. These fuckers have never done a days work in their life. Good on em niether have I really other than what I want but they are worth millions based off the fact that people watch their yt videos.

Thetv then say they "came across a really cool site that allows you to gamble for skinns on CS. these can then be sold for cash.

They then went on to put up videos of themselves winning shit loads of stuff and cash on these sites.

What they omitted to tell everybody was that they owned these sites.

They put up videos showing them winning loads of stuff, which they knew they couldnt lose because they were logged in as a bot rigging the result.

They are worth millions, and had no need to do this other than greed.

Nobody has died, a few people have been ripped off. but the moral issue is way out of the park.

Especially as young people look up to these slimy fuckers and may well take the stance that its ok to be a slimy cunt because tmartn et al did it and got away with it and still live in mansions with nice cars and a great lifestyle.

Its all more of a moral issue really but if I had a choice Id stand on the fuckers neck.

They're old enough to know what they were doing.

If they did the crime, they should do the time.

Including the seizure of assets and the total bans from various things that would (should) inevitably follow.

Okay, so we agree.  You haven't seen the information that was forwarded, allegedly, to the FTC.  You watched a video and you most likely watched a video ABOUT that video and from there you formed what you feel is a "right and just" opinion.

And OJ wasn't guilty of killing his wife and Ron Goldman.

And Robert Durst didn't get away with two murders, through TWO trials

And William Kennedy Smith didn't rape that girl

And Ted Kennedy didn't leave a Mary Jo to drown in the back of his car as it sank to the bottom of the river

You know what all those people have in common?  They had money when they "allegedly" committed the crime.

The same situation applies here.  And Syndicate isn't even a US Citizen, so whatever rules the FTC may, or may not have, are going to have to deal with THAT hurdle as well.

It's not what you know, or what you think you know, it's what you can prove.

And until you are PROVEN to be guilty, you should not have your "career" - such that it is - stripped from you.

They shouldn't go to jail and have their assets seized unless they are found guilty of course.

But as they appear to have been blatantly deceptive, fraudulent, crooked, from the videos that have been circulated, the community can and will make up their own minds (and have already).

The legal implications of what they may have done will be left to the justice system and they may be able to weasel out of it.

But they will not be able to avoid the damage they have done to their reputations and careers by making themselves look like crooks, nobody can disagree that they have done that.

They have, at the very least (and from a moral perspective rather than legal), intentionally deceived their viewers and thus allowed themselves to look like scammers (regardless of whether they have 'legally' done anything wrong) and so they will rightly lose the trust they have built up and their sponsorship/income with it.

Obviously if none of this is true and the videos have either been faked, with doppelgänger actors or the documents faked, to hurt them then they will sue those slanderers/libellers and they will win. The damages would be substantial and trust would be completely restored in them, they will likely get a book deal, a tv show, vast increases in subscriptions, massive sponsorship and an epic sympathy boost.

But I doubt that this was faked and so the damage will be done.

And that there is justice, delivered by the people, that they cant hide from.

His words excactly  "I won a 69$ pot and it was like the coolest thing ever". Imagine young kids listening to this crap. This is disgusting.

I'd like to remind you a pre-launch BO3 event with a very well known youtuber accepting "donations" of a 1-2-10 $ just to answer a stupid question like, "is Time To Kill longer than AWs ?".

This exploit has to end.

I like turtles...

YT is filled with insincere "I love you, you love me, let's be bestest friends" type asses but I think we've come to the point now we just need to wait and see how much money one can throw at a problem before it goes away...

I expect a stern slap on the wrist, look at Lionel Messi for example, 21 month sentence yet won't do a day in jail, yet slapped with a hefty fine (6 weeks pay) and that's that. 

A lot of noise and investigations for an anti climatic result, if it were you or I facing the same charges we'd be in the orange jumpsuit right now. 

I appreciate Dillinger's perspective of reminding us of due process, but it's 99.9% obvious to the general public Trevor, and his cohorts were greedy and took advantage of one of the most precious thing people in positions of power can take advantage of:

The trust of their community.

Their communities are made up of mostly underage kids.

It's similar to when 98 Catholic priests in Boston, MA, were sexually abusing underage children in 2000, but it was kept quite not just because of the Archdiocese, but mainly because the priests would knowingly manipulate the trust of the children... many of whom were from severe poverty, broken homes and in need of father-figures... for their own perverted benefits. It's morally wrong, and there is no excuse for this kind of behavior. It's why Trevor et al. will see no quarter from a large majority of the public and financial sponsors regardless, of any legalities they may, or may not have violated. And they deserve every bit of it as they knowingly brought it upon themselves from day one.

Another part of this whole thing is I also believe people are just getting sick and tired of rich, young White kids thinking they are above the law and doing everything in their power to arrogantly prove it?

We (in the U.S.) just recently had the Stanford Rape case where a Sophomore on the swim team was caught raping an unconscious girl behind the bleachers and he got off with a warning because his (rich White) father basically bribed the judge overseeing the case by making an "Alumni Donation" since the judge was also a Stanford graduate.  

The real justice was not done in the court room, but out in the real world and court of public opinion because the kid was expelled from the swim team, but not the school, but had to leave anyway since many of the Seniors, and others were threatening to beat him up (and rape him) on a daily basis until he did leave. There was also a petition started by another rape victim that received over one million signatures to have the judge disbarred and removed from the bench for his blatant bias and bribery (collusion, conspiracy to commit) which is a felony in the U.S. which would mean he would be denied his pension if it goes to the California Supreme Court.

Trevor and his cohorts made a conscious choice to do what he did and now he has to face the consequences both legally and morally a.k.a. the court of public opinion.

The kid is done. Sponsors are pulling out, he is losing subscribers and from the looks of thing, the U.S. government will be seizing his assets (house, car, bank accounts) and he may in fact be facing jail time even if it is at a White Collar prison. That's still a felony and as Dillinger pointed out, that Scarlet Letter will haunt him for the rest of his life. No video game or new media company will want anything to do with him which means he may have to find a real job that requires integrity somewhere down the line, or end up in a line at a soup kitchen, or weekly church charity, for food.

For me this is just another example of how a lot of the millennial generation have their priorities completely out of whack.   They are used to instant access to everything, take what is said/viewed on the internet as truth without any research, too much emphasis on popularity/celebrities, idolize celebrities even if they are terrible people, expect a trophy/award for just showing up,  no level of accountability, expect everything to be handed to them and do not handle failure well. 

I say let them do some time in a level 3-5 correctional facility as IMO they need to be woken up as to what the real world is really like,as they have no clue.

And I guarantee they would have a completely different out look on life in general,again just my opinion.

Archived