any word on the next update and its features?

• Administrators

We're keeping the next update very close to our chest. It's mind blowing. It should still be being developed from abc but haven't heard from him recently so he is likely quite busy with real life commitments. 

cool, sounds promising, what about apple and android app support is that coming in the not to distant future.  being able to adjust profiles etc on my phone would be really useful and although i can access the router page on my mobile its a it awkward on the phone screen in its current format.

Mobile:  There was a guy here who developed his own app that allowed you adjust profiles and something else.  I remember that ABC123 stopped by, commented and said he was really busy in his day-to-day at that time.  That has probably been 3 or some months ago if memory serves.

EDIT:  Found one of his threads:   http://forum.netduma.com/topic/11338-iphone-apple-watch-beta-app/

Iain and The Next Upgrade:  Iain has asked to be in self imposed hiatus from the forum and Twitter.  He is working 16+ hour days and is really grinding on what I call the "Drop the Mic" upgrade.  He responded to a Tweet yesterday that said he is still healthy, happy and plugging away.  There is a lot of excitement and he has already been to the Patent office.  Not even the #Canaries know "WHAT" he is working on, but given the secrecy and excitement, it's bound to be awesome.

As with all things worth obtaining, patience is still the key virtue.  Trust in Iain and the team, they are gamers just like us!

JD

• Administrators

Dont tell us when its coming out, just drop it like a winning lottery ticket. :)

Mobile:  There was a guy here who developed his own app that allowed you adjust profiles and something else.  I remember that ABC123 stopped by, commented and said he was really busy in his day-to-day at that time.  That has probably been 3 or some months ago if memory serves.

EDIT:  Found one of his threads:   http://forum.netduma.com/topic/11338-iphone-apple-watch-beta-app/

Iain and The Next Upgrade:  Iain has asked to be in self imposed hiatus from the forum and Twitter.  He is working 16+ hour days and is really grinding on what I call the "Drop the Mic" upgrade.  He responded to a Tweet yesterday that said he is still healthy, happy and plugging away.  There is a lot of excitement and he has already been to the Patent office.  Not even the #Canaries know "WHAT" he is working on, but given the secrecy and excitement, it's bound to be awesome.

As with all things worth obtaining, patience is still the key virtue.  Trust in Iain and the team, they are gamers just like us!

JD

1620b570-f175-0133-243b-0e1b1c96d76b.gif

If that were the case, I am sorry to say you would ALSO be buying a package of goods that would not deliver as promised.

But at least he tries to make a difference (or at least appears to try from here), whereas ours just line their pockets and do sod all.

And your republican candidate looks like he might destroy the world...

But at least he tries to make a difference (or at least appears to try from here), whereas ours just line their pockets and do sod all.

And your republican candidate looks like he might destroy the world...

If you think the Republican candidate is a threat, you should look into the other one's shady and criminal past as well.  Either candidate is going to be a laughing stock of any summit of world leaders, it's just a question as to the pronoun in use at the time of the reporting.

I have resigned myself to the fact that neither candidate is going to be a viable option and thus I will have at least (4) more years of getting my money taken, Freedom's encroached upon and new legislation will be enacted to cripple small and medium businesses.

Basically we are fucked.

If Obama came over to the UK and ran for Prime Minister I reckon he would win by the biggest landslide in British history.

lol are you sure possibly the worst u.s president ever no bollorcks what so ever pretty sure the rest of the uk thinks the same.

lol are you sure possibly the worst u.s president ever no bollorcks what so ever pretty sure the rest of the uk thinks the same.

I don't really want to get into a debate over the leaders of other countries - ours aren't exactly a shining example, unless we're grading cowardly flipping and scamming the nation (in which case ours are up there with the top performers).

But yes, I'm sure.

And I'm pretty sure the rest of the UK doesn't agree with you.

I'm intrigued though, how can you possibly think that Obama is the worst president?

Do you watch Fox News or something!?

Archived