New update = Godlike. W/ Black ops 3 gameplay

blakeyb1

Hello all, just a little thread to say how good the new update is, after much testing and tinkering with the CC and flower I think I've found the perfect mixture of lag comp and good hit detection. The addition of hyper-lane made it even better, all my games feel like I'm going through everyone like butter, I have a pretty good shot so I usually know if I'm getting scammed out a kill and now I feel this happens ALOT less than it used to with my settings and hyper-lane.

Anyway here's a video of me playing with said settings. Take note of the crisp bullet reg.

I could post my settings if enough people wanted them but they're mine so they may not be the best for you also I'm on BT infinity 2 and i throttle quite a lot.

Thanks for reading, catch you all around.

Hello all, just a little thread to say how good the new update is, after much testing and tinkering with the CC and flower I think I've found the perfect mixture of lag comp and good hit detection. The addition of hyper-lane made it even better, all my games feel like I'm going through everyone like butter, I have a pretty good shot so I usually know if I'm getting scammed out a kill and now I feel this happens ALOT less than it used to with my settings and hyper-lane.

Anyway here's a video of me playing with said settings. Take note of the crisp bullet reg.

I could post my settings if enough people wanted them but they're mine so they may not be the best for you also I'm on BT infinity 2 and i throttle quite a lot.

Thanks for reading, catch you all around.

If i was you i would export thos settings and lock them away incase you loose the profile for some reason, i love the sound of popping hit detection :)

I made 5 videos one after another all in different lobbies and pretty much got the same kills without really trying or thinking, i just ran around wallran like a monkey and shot. Still managed to get half the teams kills :P.

By all means, PLEASE SHARE! :D

^ lol at 2:49 he finished a guy off across the map with the pistol.  :blink:

I watch a lot of vids and play a ton of this game. This is the best connection and deadly combo I've seen. Combo meaning his skill level on top of that stellar connection. Wow, I'd hate to run into anybody like this on a daily basis. Makes me look like an 8yo on dial-up with no thumbs....

TheMarkofJ got nothing on this guy and that setup.

Very Impressive! @blakeyb1

^ lol at 2:49 he finished a guy off across the map with the pistol.  :blink:

I watch a lot of vids and play a ton of this game. This is the best connection and deadly combo I've seen. Combo meaning his skill level on top of that stellar connection. Wow, I'd hate to run into anybody like this on a daily basis. Makes me look like an 8yo on dial-up with no thumbs....

TheMarkofJ got nothing on this guy and that setup.

Very Impressive! @blakeyb1

Thanks for the kind words bud, I like to think of myself as a player who just challenges any gunfight any range, I'm too jittery to stay still hence the pistol kills :P, thanks again for giving it a watch.

Blakey that pistol kill was mental i'll give your profile a try out later as i'm on the same package your gameplay reminds me of Muhammad Ali quote "Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee  ;)

You'd probably have to change a few things the main thing I aim for is JUST enough upload band with to barely stay online, around 72-200kbps is the sweet spot for me, I keep dropping until I see a 3 bar in game then up it just a tiny bit so its a 3/4 bar let me know if you need help

Excuse the silly question, but do you mean move the upload bar up or down under congestion control?

If you download his profile and import it, it should automatically adjust the congestion control sliders for you.

Change it to suit your settings :) my connection is 70/20, the aim is to get a low upload to where you spike but still get bullet reg.

I have had a few good games so far using this profile, thanks for sharing it. Lets see how long it helps before treyarch do another minor tweak on there end that fucks with it.

My download is around 75 normally but i use around 50 on ps4 and yeah the whole point is to add a jitter to your connection so on your screen it's fine but on opponents screens you're teleporting, but mine doesn't do that it's just a stable low ping 4 bar with low bandwith.

Archived