New update = Godlike. W/ Black ops 3 gameplay

blakeyb1

Change it to suit your settings :) my connection is 70/20, the aim is to get a low upload to where you spike but still get bullet reg.

Thank you for posting your set up, I'm bit slow at all this tho but is this a profile for the new profile system in latest Netduma update? I'm still on .5 for now, but making the jump soon.

I also have BT Inifinity 2 and I'm 78 down 22 up.

Also don't suppose you know but can adjusting your upload affect things in Destiny for the positive?

You'd probably have to change a few things the main thing I aim for is JUST enough upload band with to barely stay online, around 72-200kbps is the sweet spot for me, I keep dropping until I see a 3 bar in game then up it just a tiny bit so its a 3/4 bar let me know if you need help

Ok so I have read this a few times over and for the life of me cannot figure out what exactly to do. My connection speeds as of right now are Ping:1ms Down: 221.66 Mbps Up: 23.62 Mbps. I guess my questions are will your settings work for me, and will I be able to host parties while running this setup. Or will I have to revert to a different setup while playing with a party? Thank you in advance and I apologize for the questions.

If u throttle your speed to the point where ur at the very minimum needed to play online then u can't play In a party cause u need a little extra bandwidth for the chat traffic etc but solved by tweaking the speeds a little more

Archived