Gaming profiles

I give you my configuration for Cod mw3 in ps3...2 profiles.

The first  ...MW3_Knomax   is to take the best advantage that game gives by "lag compensation".

The second...MW3_normal  is  to take at dsl reports A+ in bufferbloat...A+ in quality...and A in speed.Download bar at 65% Upload bar at 60% ,Reset Distribution ....Share excess "ticked"....Hyper-Traffic..your console.

The Normal_Mode is for normal use NOT GAMING. (as default profile)  

Set Bandwidth at 50 download 5 upload.

Give a try maybe work and for other games/consoles and maybe you only have to do small adjustments.

:)

MW3_knomax.json

MW3_normal.json

Normal_Mode.json

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrators

I give you my configuration for Cod mw3 in ps3...2 profiles.

The first  ...MW3_Knomax   is to take the best advantage that game gives by "lag compensation".

The second...MW3_normal  is  to take at dsl reports A+ in bufferbloat...A+ in quality...and A in speed.Download bar at 65% Upload bar at 60% ,Reset Distribution ....Share excess "ticked"....Hyper-Traffic..your console.

The Normal_Mode is for normal use NOT GAMING. (as default profile)  

Set Bandwidth at 50 download 5 upload.

Give a try maybe work and for other games/consoles and maybe you only have to do small adjustments.

:)

Awesome! Great you've managed to upload the files as well, was having a few issues with that

Do you have to ammend the bandwith after loading the profile? Because that bo3pro has 190/12 when mine is only 55/18.. also why has my distribution flower thing disapeared? And my assigned consoles have gone and they are not there as an option to re add either? I feel ive made a major boo boo lol can anybody help please?

WARNING.... Don't use PRO-CHAMP_BO3.json   2.65KB it resets all your configuration settings in your router becuase just happened to me so don't use it use the default profiles until someone verifies public ones thanks.

its a profile for gaming, you can always go back to your profile when done. just make sure you save your profile first. for those people that have speeds 150/12 or close to that.   For best results    

1. tick turbo mode

2. untick deep packet processing. 

• 2 weeks later...

Or I guess I should say what is a good profile setup for how my connection is?

load this one 

make sure to save your setting first, and sometimes miscellaneous sittings dont get loaded, so make sure that you copy these settings  

Crazy.Good.json

post-194-0-36500800-1456745821_thumb.png

• 3 weeks later...

Works even better then the first one. Please leave feed back thanks.

180/12 speeds

bufferbloat A+/A+

Very smooth game play

hit-detection very good.

Make sure you save your profile before loading this one.

This worked great for me.  Thanks for sharing.

Archived