Gaming profiles

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

50down/5 up and 7 devices

i mainly play cod,and modem/router from just my isp and my r1 is plugged into it in dmz and xbox one hardwired and everything else wifi

the netduma crew told me to use preemtive and sliders at 70% each way which works great but i feel like im not getting the full outta my duma in blops 3 ext.....had it for over a year now and havent really messed to much with cc until i learn about dsl reports.com and about bufferbloat. i dont know if its the severs on the east coast or what the ping is 36 for a most the game and look at my duma ping graph and its at 50,one min the hit detection is good and other times not so great..

• Administrators

Provide us with the screenshots from here http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/articles/16000022425-lag-support-instructions-to-post-on-the-forum-and that will help us best optimise though I would recommend starting a new thread if you do that

• Administrators

well i have 300D/20U.got one computer and xb1 wired rest wireless.i keep sliders at 70% both u&d when playing turn back up when am at work.if u can help me out with profile.

If you have super turbo mode enabled for your speeds then congestion control will be disabled so 70/70 won't be doing anything. 

• Administrators

So am suppose to have super turbo on and not turbo mode?or both?also  will it disable all functions like hyper taffic?

Super & turbo are required to reach your speeds. If you want to use congestion control then you would need to turn off super turbo mode. Yes I believe it turns off all the functions including HyperT

• 3 weeks later...

just a few general questions here and wondering if people are finding the same issues.

My Download speed is 200mb and my upload speed is around 12mb. I have set these speeds in my bandwidth bit in the netduma. I have also set my home location which is North East england. i have my geo-filter to 450Miles and i have set up CC so i get bufferbloat to a+ and overall and speed at A+ and A on dslreports website. but when i join a game on Black Ops 3 it feels like my shots are just not registering and my in game ping is always around 35 to 40ms.

I have setup my netduma from the Optimal Settings guide and then changed the CC from there. So when i join a lobby on Black ops 3 i only get 1 game per lobby. I join lobby play the game and then everyone leaves, so then i leave and join a new lobby.

Can anyone recommended me a profile or some settings that might work better.

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

need help for call of duty and rainbow 6. Need better hit detection and causing my teammates lag when i'm host.

Hello, welcome to the forum! Can you make your own thread please including the screenshots from this guide: http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/articles/16000022425-lag-support-instructions-to-post-on-the-forum-

Super & turbo are required to reach your speeds. If you want to use congestion control then you would need to turn off super turbo mode. Yes I believe it turns off all the functions including HyperT

Should Super Turbo and Turbo both be turned off/uncheck when playing for ex: Call Of Duty Black Ops 3?  *Sorry if it is not ok to bud in like this. Still getting hang of the Forum stuff rules and so on*

Thank You

• 3 weeks later...

Archived