Netduma upgrade (v 1.03.6j - Original Firmware)

i am running firmware 1.03.3  i'm not sure on what the next step is??( upgrade failed; with exitcode2 ) is what i get. do any of you think that this upgrade will fix the load bars constantly loading and not allowing access to the host, congestion etc screens???????? 

• Netduma Staff

and the days go by.

no answers.

Best place for the netduma turkey I think is the bin.

WHAT A WASTE OF MONEY..

It's only been a day since you posted! Iain (the person who checks the routers before people on less than .5 upgrade) is away at the moment - I'm not sure when he'll be checking them but Fraser probably does. Please remember the upgrade you get is completely free and complimentary.

It's only been a day since you posted! Iain (the person who checks the routers before people on less than .5 upgrade) is away at the moment - I'm not sure when he'll be checking them but Fraser probably does. Please remember the upgrade you get is completely free and complimentary.

Seriously. I'm running 1.03.4 and it's very stable and does what I bought the router to do. The upgrade will be nice when I get it, but it provides extra features that didn't exist when I purchased the router. If I had upgraded to 1.03.5 when it came out, I wouldn't need the devs to do anything, so that's on me.

Hello, 

I submitted a request to update two weeks ago and still haven't been contacted or noticed any changes to my router, my settings are correct and awaiting help.  I'm running 1.03.4 at the moment and would like to upgrade because my netduma router is kinda useless at the moment.  Please help!

Thanks,

`Aaron

I currently have version R1 debug version 1.03.3, I'm curious as to why mine is so far behind. I've been experiencing some inconsistency issues with NAT on ps4. I wonder if upgrading to the latest firmware will solve some of these problems. Killer router so far aside from a few issues!

Also open to remote access to upgrade, thank you in advance.

-cheers

Hello, 

I submitted a request to update two weeks ago and still haven't been contacted or noticed any changes to my router, my settings are correct and awaiting help.  I'm running 1.03.4 at the moment and would like to upgrade because my netduma router is kinda useless at the moment.  Please help!

Thanks,

`Aaron

What do you mean by useless, I have a lower version than you and it works quite well still. Maybe post in technical section and we in the community can help? Also, in the post above yours, the admins mention that they will get to upgrades beginning of next week!

• Administrators

I've been advised that all upgrade checks will take place next Tuesday 21st due to Dev's being away. 

I realise this is frustrating and an inconvenience. However, the upgrades are free and we are not obligated to keep bringing out new updated software as whatever firmware you are currently on has the features you need to eliminate lag. The reason we are checking them is so you don't brick your router and have to send it back to be repaired. 

If you have a pressing issue leaving you unable to use the router until it can be upgraded please post here http://forum.netduma.com/forum/66-request-1-on-1/ and include in the subject "Old Version 1.0x.x" for the version you have and I will do my best to support an old firmware until the new one is available to you.

and the days go by.

no answers.

Best place for the netduma turkey I think is the bin.

WHAT A WASTE OF MONEY..

I think we all just needto take a breath and calm down. I dont know about you all but i had a tough time researching and finding answers to figure out common optimal settings for the R1, and in doing so with time i had answers from some very nice, intelligent, patient, and friendly people here on the Forums. It may have taken a few weeks but i know more now than i did in the beginning. Just saying, you get what you give. What goes around come around, and theres no reason to be rude... at least for me the R1 is the reason i can happily enjoy my gaming while at the same time my family can just as well browse youtube or netflix and enjoy it just as much.

A BIG THANK YOU TO NETDUMA FROM ME, your friendly fanboy, ChickenJoe. X,D Love the product and i know when i have any issues this is the place to go. I appreciate all of the help and suppor! Dont burn bridges peoples.