Netduma upgrade (v 1.03.6j - Original Firmware)

I'm on an older version than 1.03.5 and wish to upgrade please.  Can you help me?  I have remote support ticked.

You said:

We could not access your router. Please ensure you put the R1 in the DMZ of your ISP hub.

Unquote

Are you able to clarify exactly how I do this?  I do apologise, as I expect that this is a very basic query.  I will endeavour to bring my knowledge up to speed but if there are any simple comments you could offer I would be most grateful.

I am GMT +8 hrs time zone, available every evening from 6pm my time onwards.

Update

I think I have done this.  Can you try again please.

I have now placed the WAN IP from the Duma device manager into the DMZ section of my ISP hub.

Would you please try again.

• Administrators

I am on 1.03.4 and would like to update to 1.03.6

I have remote support checked in my settings

We could not access your router. Please ensure the R1 is in the DMZ of your ISP hub. 

I have now placed the WAN IP from the Duma device manager into the DMZ section of my ISP hub.

Would you please try again.

We could not access your router. Please post in the request 1 on 1 section after reading the pinned thread so we can try & get you upgraded.

I have added the netduma MAC to the DMZ of my main router and remote access is checked.

Currently none of the netduma features are working and I cannot enable wifi.  Upon applying the settings everything refreshes and goes blank.  Not even a factory reset will enable anything.

My router says 1.03.3, but I want the latest.  The check yields nothing and I tried to manually upgrade to .5 to then go to .6.  Do I need .4 first?  Can I go straight to .6?  

Mine is checked and I would love the upgrade.  Probably because it's Sunday here, may not get any support.  

I'm on 1.03.3.  

Just need instructions and I'm good to go.  But if you guys want to "approve" or "remote in", please do so by all means.

I'm sorry I have no idea what you're talking about?? DMZ??? my net duma router is plugged in & set up in accordance with your set up instructions. It has been working fine up until 1 month ago where I cannot access any side headings on your page to change my geo filter, Im trying to upgrade & im trying to jump through your hoops but when you say make sure your R1?? is in the DMZ of your router?? I have no idea what your talking about. I just want my netduma to work & for £150 I don't think that's unreasonable

I'm sorry I have no idea what you're talking about?? DMZ??? my net duma router is plugged in & set up in accordance with your set up instructions. It has been working fine up until 1 month ago where I cannot access any side headings on your page to change my geo filter, Im trying to upgrade & im trying to jump through your hoops but when you say make sure your R1?? is in the DMZ of your router?? I have no idea what your talking about. I just want my netduma to work & for £150 I don't think that's unreasonable

Who do you have as your ISP?  If FiOS, log in to your FiOS router, usually 192.168.1.1.  

Click "Firewall Settings" and then "DMZ Host".

The IP for your netduma should be there.  The admins can see your IP once you post on here and therefore can find out your netduma IP address.

Hey Netduma Support,

Davy here,

I just noticed that my netduma-router is on an older version then 1.03.5 and i would

like to just update mine to the newest version.

Can you guys help me ?

post-8525-0-59038600-1462738180_thumb.jpg

ATTEMPT #2

Greetings, I am on an older version than 1.03.5*, I have Netduma Tech Support Remote Access enabled, and I would like to upgrade.

*R1 debug version 1.03.3 running on rb-951g-2hnd

Thanks,

David

• Administrators

I am on an older version than 1.03.5 (Im on 1.03.3) 

I have remote access ticked and i want to upgrade my router 

You're good to go. Please do not reboot the router before upgrading.

I have added the netduma MAC to the DMZ of my main router and remote access is checked.

Currently none of the netduma features are working and I cannot enable wifi.  Upon applying the settings everything refreshes and goes blank.  Not even a factory reset will enable anything.

We could not access your router. Please can you make a post in the request 1 on 1 section after reading the pinned thread.

Hello,

I am current running 1.03.4 and would like to upgrade the firmware to 1.03.6. Any help with this matter would be appreciated.

Thanks

I am currently running "R1 debug version  1.03.3 running on rb-951g-2hnd"  Whay do I need to do to safety upgrade to the latest firmware.

Thanks. 

My router says 1.03.3, but I want the latest.  The check yields nothing and I tried to manually upgrade to .5 to then go to .6.  Do I need .4 first?  Can I go straight to .6?  

You need to put the WAN IP shown on the device manager into the DMZ section on your ISP hub (usually found in Firewall/security settings). Then we can go through your issues if they continue.

Hey Netduma Support,

Davy here,

I just noticed that my netduma-router is on an older version then 1.03.5 and i would

like to just update mine to the newest version.

Can you guys help me ?

We could not access your router. Please can you ensure the R1 is in the DMZ of your ISP hub.

ATTEMPT #2

Greetings, I am on an older version than 1.03.5*, I have Netduma Tech Support Remote Access enabled, and I would like to upgrade.

*R1 debug version 1.03.3 running on rb-951g-2hnd

Thanks,

David

i was able to upgrade.  Had to get .4 first.  There weren't any links for it anywhere.  Another member posted it for me.

Only use chrome or firefox.  IE doesn't play well with the R1.

Hi sir,

I would like to upgrade to this new firmware, My current version "1.03.4  .

I have also enabled remote support to netduma. Please confirm when can I update.

Thanks in advance.

My Location: Melbourne, Australia

• Administrators

i was able to upgrade.  Had to get .4 first.  There weren't any links for it anywhere.  Another member posted it for me.

Please don't do that in future as you could potentially brick the router.

Hi sir,

I would like to upgrade to this new firmware, My current version "1.03.4  .

I have also enabled remote support to netduma. Please confirm when can I update.

Thanks in advance.

My Location: Melbourne, Australia

You're good to go. Please do not reboot before upgrading.

If you choose to upgrade without contacting us you could completely break your router. You will then need to pay for the router to be returned to our office in the UK and then sent back to your home. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO UPGRADE BY DOING EACH UPGRADE IN SEQUENCE 

how to returned to the office in UK what is the adris