Netduma upgrade (v 1.03.6j - Original Firmware)

• Administrators

my version is 1.03.4 so how do i upgrade to the 1.03.5?

We could not access your router. Please ensure the R1 is in the DMZ of your ISP hub and that remote access is ticked in settings > miscellaneous.

Hi fraser i have figured out how to put the netduma into dmz and you should be able to access it now. Please forgive my ignorance and thanks for your help.

You're good to go. Please do not reboot before upgrading.

Currently on version 1.03.3 but not having any major issues, do i need to upgrade to the newest version?  Contacting you first before upgrading, and i believe i am ready to upgrade once you give me the all clear??  THANKS!

Hi,

I am on version 1.03.3 and would like to upgrade my router to the latest version.  Remote support option is ticked.  Thank you.

Hi guys,

I would like to upgrade my router. Remote support ticked and on version 1.03.4

Keep up the good work!

Thanks!

Would you be able to do mine again? As my dad's a mess and turned the power to the duma off this morning before I saw you had made it ready to update. Cheers.

Hey guys,

I am on version 1.03.3 is it possible to get upgraded? I have remote access ticked too.

Cheers

We could not access your router. Please ensure the R1 is in the DMZ of your ISP hub and that remote access is ticked in settings > miscellaneous.

Hi, I posted earlier for a 1.03.4 upgrade, and you said I was good to go, but don't reboot. Since then, my house lost power, rebooting all my devices. Can you work your magic again?

As I mentioned remote access is ticked. But don't worry about it.

• Administrators

Can you please give me the "OK" to upgrade? I'm currently on 1.03.3 and would really love to run the latest firmware.

Please let me know.

Thank you.

As I mentioned remote access is ticked. But don't worry about it.

No worries, checked again. You're good to go. Please do not reboot before upgrading.

Hey Fraser and team, I'm interested in upgrading my firmware, but I'm running an older version (1.03.4).  Remote support is ticked.  What other information do you need from me?

• Administrators

Hello Fraser

im on 1.03.3 version , good to go ?

We could not access your router. Please ensure the R1 is in the DMZ of your ISP hub and remote support is ticked in settings > miscellaneous.

We could not access your router. Please ensure the R1 is in the DMZ of your ISP hub and remote support is ticked in settings > miscellaneous.

I have done the update 1.03.5 and I managed to enter the interface thanks to wifi for ancer updating 1.03.6g but since I do not have wifi that appears and I turn can not connect by cable with despite the DMZ activate

• Administrators

I have done the update 1.03.5 and I managed to enter the interface thanks to wifi for ancer updating 1.03.6g but since I do not have wifi that appears and I turn can not connect by cable with despite the DMZ activate

Can you post a new thread about your issue please. Did you upgrade without first being told to do so?

Follow this as well to see if you can access the interface http://wiki.netduma.com/doku.php?id=unbrick_router

alll done now... Thanks Fraser...

Can I ask what the turbo/super turbo modes are, cant see anything in the notes

Turbo mode is to allow speeds above ~120mbps, Super turbo is for speeds above ~200-300mbps but disables CC

I'm currently running 1.03.4 trying to updated my firmware to the latest version I have my remote access ticked in my settings.

We couldn't access your router. Could you please ensure the R1 is in the DMZ of your ISP hub.

i would like to upgrade my router

PM'd you - We couldn't access your router. Could you please ensure the R1 is in the DMZ of your ISP hub.

I have the .3, and i allowed the remoted access. What is next?

We couldn't access your router. Could you please ensure the R1 is in the DMZ of your ISP hub.

I have posted 1 days ago that im trying to update to the latest firmware im currently running 1.03.4 and I have remote access ticked in my settings. Trying to find out what's the next steps that i need to take. My DMZ is enabled in my setting of the ISP.

• Administrators

I have posted 1 days ago that im trying to update to the latest firmware im currently running 1.03.4 and I have remote access ticked in my settings. Trying to find out what's the next steps that i need to take. My DMZ is enabled in my setting of the ISP.

I have an older version than 1.03.5 and I'd like to upgrade. Remote tech support is enabled. What's the next step?

We could not access your router. Please ensure the R1 is in the DMZ of your ISP hub.

I am on 1.03.3, I have remote access clicked and would like to upgrade.

We could not access your router. Please ensure the R1 is in the DMZ of your ISP hub.

Im on 1.03.4 and want to update to 1.03.6. I have remote access ticked. I been waiting for a long time help.

Fraser any ETA when we'll get that feature where we can block players from the ping bar graph? Pretty difficult to pick a person out in the map when the circles are overlapping at times.