No Dedicated Servers in BO3???

DARK BAWGS

Never heard of the guy, so I can't comment on his stuff.  I have very little patience for the YT CoD community in regards to "information".

Yes there are dedicated banks.  All over the place.  Some are what appear to be overflow banks, but the standards are always there (Illinois, Kansas, LA, San Fran, Seattle, Florida) unless you get in a P2P host circle-jerk.  

I have no idea how I get in and get out of them, but I can chain several games together of P2P HOSTS, even when changing between lobbies.  If he has seen that, and is a good enough player to cause rage quits, I can see how he "incorrectly" came to that assumption.  

But he's wrong.  There are dedicated servers, which is why YT is a terrible place to get game info.  Or get your shit put out on

when it's completely wrong because no one did any fact checking.

Since launch I can count the games I've played p2p on one hand :)

Really?  I have a spreadsheet I have been tracking for a few weeks in testing some settings and I have a litany of them.  More than 20 for sure.  I don't know how I get into them, or how they keep popping up, though I have been rating the hosts highly if the game plays decent.  If I could solve that, I'd be king for a day around here....LOL

Yeah really, I used to use quite a big filter covering France and Germany and Netherlands but now I annual cover uk and get south coast dedi all the time with 9-12 ms ping.

The few p2p I have had have been horrible or they never started and everyone got kicked

Since launch I can count the games I've played p2p on one hand :)

me too, and i can count the amount that actually played properly without a failed migration on one finger....

.....probably the middle one :angry:  lol

the first month or so I always was able to rate host though it was always shown in Kansas, I think that was just a hiccup in the auto cloud for me though. But it always acted like PvP though like said I had a lot of host migrations and got booted alot. Though the game played much better then.

I wonder if I am somehow in the bad kids club or something and relegated to the left over games?  LOL  I have been testing all morning and about 40% of my games have been P2P in Nevade and California (Casting a wide net to check a theory Zennon has).

I have found that any time i connect to a player host, the connections in the lobby are horrible. everyone is on a 1 or 2 bar. i wonder if they use player hosts for the crappy connections so they dont bug up the dedicated servers? i only connected to them because i was having some issues with my internet at the time, hence why im coming to this conclusion.

Unfortunately these days Youtube is full of click bait, sponsored promotional videos and misinformation. Yes there are dedicated servers, spread all over the world.

Next time you're in a lobby check the number on the top right corner. If there is an "e" on the end of it, you're on a dedi.

Unfortunately these days Youtube is full of click bait, sponsored promotional videos and misinformation. Yes there are dedicated servers, spread all over the world.

Next time you're in a lobby check the number on the top right corner. If there is an "e" on the end of it, you're on a dedi.

Or you don't have an update button on that host

The reason he probably made this video is because his viewers may be living in low populated areas and being put on P2P servers more than dedicated servers?

That's the problem with CoD: It's not consistent in terms of servers across titles.

There were a lot more P2P in AW, from my experience whereas I have only had one, or two host migrations because I always play on the KC server, or other Duma favorites. This was before I bought the Netduma, and had better internet, so this quality of connection(s) may factor into what kind of host you are put on to play? Hmm...

I'm cracking up at your profile pic along with the name. L♡VE it. B)

Archived