Cant get into any BO4 game on PS4. Keep getting kicked off server and getting error code. I'm on The OS beta.

Stro3579

Cant get into any games.  Tried rebooting router.  Turned off geo filter, and qos.  Still kicked.  Once I delete geofilter.  And dont add device, then I get into a game.  Since updating have yet to play on a dedicated server.  Always on peers.

• Administrators

Hi Stro - set your range to about 1000km-2000km. Then reboot the game. There's a crucial network check the game does at bootup. So if you're not getting the lobbies you like, reboot the game and it should be better the next time.

3 hours ago, Netduma Admin said:

Hi Stro - set your range to about 1000km-2000km. Then reboot the game. There's a crucial network check the game does at bootup. So if you're not getting the lobbies you like, reboot the game and it should be better the next time.

I will give this a try

Yep.. I can’t join dedicated servers since the update.. I can host.. but I can’t really get into games for some reason. That is unless enough hangout long enough to fill up the lobby.

Its range is 800 miles with the server inside the ring and ping assist is set to 90. I get a solid 46 ping to that server all day.

14 minutes ago, MrAllusive said:

Yep.. I can’t join dedicated servers since the update.. I can host.. but I can’t really get into games for some reason. That is unless enough hangout long enough to fill up the lobby.

Its range is 800 miles with the server inside the ring and ping assist is set to 90. I get a solid 46 ping to that server all day.

just done a quick search looks like some of bo4 servers are down in certain regions

• Administrators

Hi everyone - we're looking into this right now. It may be a BO4 general server issue (affecting all players, including non-Netduma users), but if there's anything on our side it will be fixed asap

I test all, and i use netduma router since 2014, im not a newbie, i test all the things, all the possible configurations, etc etc etc..... and e cant find a single game, or e need 20minutes to game put me in a lobby.

If i turn off my net duma and play with the normal operator router ( technicolor tg784n v3 ) i find games, but games with terrible ping, and net problems.

I think this last patch 1.05 ( yesterday ) in BO4, ruin the servers and the match making.

• Administrators

We have tested this a lot today - continually restarting the game and playing multiplayer a lot. So far, we have not seen any change in behaviour. Our thinking is Treyarch's patch temporarily caused server issues last night so a lot of people were not able to connect to games (whether they owned our router or not). This graph for the last 24 hours suggests the same: https://downdetector.com/status/call-of-duty/news/230092-problems-at-call-of-duty

image.png

Could you all please reboot your routers, set Ping Assist to 30ms and also restart your consoles / gaming PC. Should hopefully be similar to your pre-patch experience after this.

If it is not, please restart the game again and try once more. If it continues, could you then post a screenshot of your Geo-Filter settings as this will help us to help you.

• Administrators

It has been suggested by others to leave the Geo-Filter on Spectating Mode with your Geo-Filter settings done. Then boot up the game. When you're in the lobby then enable Filtering Mode. Wait 2 minutes then search for a game, hopefully from there you can leave it as is and continually get games within your settings ranges.

I spent about 15 minutes speaking with others in a lobby. They are non netduma users. They are having the same issues. Also, with Nuketown out there are tons of people playing that so match making is slow in normal game types. I think the dedicated server issue is on the BO4 side. I can see the dedicated server when I load up the game I can see it pop up. It disappears after and doesn’t come back.