Welcome to Netduma Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

In-Game Lag Compensation FIX for COD WWII Pc Gamers

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

xlr8r

xlr8r

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 205 posts
  • Local time: 07:49 AM
  • LocationN.Ireland

Pc WWII gamers...

try these new settings !!

http://forum.netduma...2/#entry179955 

wwii.jpg

Rockets all gone... Mnnnn...Your fooling no-one Kim !!!

xlr8r

xlr8r

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 205 posts
  • LocationN.Ireland

OP Updated

perfected my WWII (Pc) gaming experience by using both a VPN and the XR500 Geo location system.

I use IPVanish VPN, connected to Nottingham servers. (I live in Northern Ireland UK)

I have my Geo location set to Mid-Europe and the circle set to just almost touch the English channel. (Thus excluding the entire UK!!)

This gives me a perfect ping around 35-40ms (this ping will give you best hit-rate in game) on European servers & P2P hosts.

I now have great game-play with this setting. 

Bare in mind, this is only for WWII and you should play around with your own settings for different games.

See OP for full info

wwii.jpg

Fathomless

Fathomless

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts
  • Local time: 11:49 PM

in this strategy, are you trying to increase lag in one direction or another, as end result you would be short at with "rubber" bullets while doing damage to opponents? Otherwise I cannot explain VPN thing, VPN will utilize bandwidth to send data via the secure pipe technically it introduces latency, and reduces throughput via the pipe.

xlr8r

xlr8r

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 205 posts
  • LocationN.Ireland

in this strategy, are you trying to increase lag in one direction or another, as end result you would be short at with "rubber" bullets while doing damage to opponents? Otherwise I cannot explain VPN thing, VPN will utilize bandwidth to send data via the secure pipe technically it introduces latency, and reduces throughput via the pipe.

as long as i end up with a positive KDR i dont really care how it works, as long as it does lol!!

wwii.jpg

Fathomless

Fathomless

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts
  • Local time: 11:49 PM

Good goal :) I guess that is why in COD I use shotgun with fire shells and play close quarters during the gameplay :), my game stile allow me to achieve a few goals: 

- positive KD

- frustrates opponents :)

- once opponents frustrated better K/D :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users