New Features On the Way.

Temporary ban feature on the way.  And Geofilter refresh button.  Just wanted to keep my duma warriors informed who don't use Twitter.  What do you guys think? Myself, I need more details on how it works exactly.  Sorry for the size.

post-354-0-85722700-1449947839.png

post-354-0-20012300-1449948546.png

This may sound stupid but just out of curiosity what would a cache flush button do? I've heard it mentioned before that's all?

its faster than rebooting, gets rid of old information ,corrupt and even stuff that messes up your netduma, a fresh start. 

i dont like to reboot after trying something just push the cache flush button ,your done.

its faster than rebooting, gets rid of old information ,corrupt and even stuff that messes up your netduma, a fresh start. 

i dont like to reboot after trying something just push the cache flush button ,your done.

Oh, sounds cool. Thanks for the info. I love this place, I learn so much from this forum!

Is this like a chrismas gift for the netduman warrior? When will this come out? It's a great feature. Am tired of rebooting my router when ever I make changes to my duma. Great job guys. May the good Lord continue to give u knowledge , wisdom and understanding to make great improvement to the router and to the world.

Archived