WTF Still being put in games outside my geofilter

Are you running the latest firmware ?

Did you follow all the steps to upgrade correctly ?

Did you hard reset your GF after the update ?

Do you still see PA on your host filtering page next to your console ?

Please fix your product

This is the perfect example of a post that lacks anything to do with the word 'friendly' and we'd like to keep this place happy ;)

Please, can't you take the time out to ask for help in a respectful manner ?  Maybe show us some full page pics of your geo filter, CC page etc, etc...  that way you might find more help than you needed, just advice, don't take it personally :)

If i get placed out side my geo filter i use the trace feature to see my first few hops. If this proves nothing (which it usually does) i just reboot console, router and modem.

Sometimes for me, rare but it does happen my hops on a trace are all over the place and typically not normal. ISP doing maintence etc? not sure but to be safe i just reboot.

Please read how to upgrade, before you upgrade.

Re add the service as xbox live pa or pns pa does not exsist anymore.

Turn on strict.

Turn ping assist to 0 if you do not want to gain a host outside the geo.

Please read how to upgrade, before you upgrade.

Re add the service as xbox live pa or pns pa does not exsist anymore.

Turn on strict.

Turn ping assist to 0 if you do not want to gain a host outside the geo.

Ive read and followed the proper ways to upgrade and still get sent to host outside my geofilter. Strict is checked. 0 PA. 

• Netduma Staff

Ive read and followed the proper ways to upgrade and still get sent to host outside my geofilter. Strict is checked. 0 PA. 

Can you take a screen shot of your GeoFilter including the very top when the host is outside of your GeoFilter please and post it here.

This is the perfect example of a post that lacks anything to do with the word 'friendly' and we'd like to keep this place happy ;)

Please, can't you take the time out to ask for help in a respectful manner ?  Maybe show us some full page pics of your geo filter, CC page etc, etc...  that way you might find more help than you needed, just advice, don't take it personally :)

How was I disrespectful???? All I said was to please fix your product! Maybe you shouldn't take it personally

Also check in the VPN section that is is not ticked down near the bottom of the page if it is untick and click apply until it says disconnected.

That was ticked, should that help with the issue? Thank you.

Maybe it is user error and not the product that needs fixing??

How is it user error when I follow everything that has been posted on the forum? Sorry I don't have all the time in the world to sit on these forums and read every thread!!!!!!

• Netduma Staff

How is it user error when I follow everything that has been posted on the forum? Sorry I don't have all the time in the world to sit on these forums and read every thread!!!!!!

If you came on here, asked for help and then waited for an answer then I've got absolutely no problem with that cause you just need help. But it's different when you come in here blaming the router for something that is most likely user error.

If the problem has continued, please post the screen shot and hopefully that will show the problem.

How was I disrespectful???? All I said was to please fix your product! Maybe you shouldn't take it personally

I don't take nothing personally buddy, its a forum where I take a little time to try & help others out, I'm still learning myself. :)

If I'm wrong or confuse someone, I apologise. Its costs nothing to be truthful.

In my eyes I think your post was too quick to judge, we just need something to go off. The people here are better than great.

Who do you know that will personally help you out through skype or remote assistance & take a look at your setup & is the CEO of the company ? :o

I have no problem & I would still try & help you out in the future if I thought I could, hope that gives you a rough perspective of myself ;)

That was ticked, should that help with the issue? Thank you.

Yes it might help with the issue,follow Z's instructions above and see if it fixes the issue.

I don't take nothing personally buddy, its a forum where I take a little time to try & help others out, I'm still learning myself. :)

If I'm wrong or confuse someone, I apologise. Its costs nothing to be truthful.

In my eyes I think your post was too quick to judge, we just need something to go off. The people here are better than great.

Who do you know that will personally help you out through skype or remote assistance & take a look at your setup & is the CEO of the company ? :o

I have no problem & I would still try & help you out in the future if I thought I could, hope that gives you a rough perspective of myself ;)

No worries, enjoy the rest of your day!

Archived