How is blops 3 playing for you aftyer update?

Im talking about the Treyarch update not the duma update.

For the last 3-4 days the game has been playing great and I have only gone negative KDR on TDM maybe 3 times.

Tonight after downloading and updating the game my last few games have been in the 0.17 and highest 0.21. in lobbies with like 12-15 ms ping. Even tried hardcore.

Before the update I was averaging a 2 KDR.

Any ideas guys n gals

I played this afternoon just after updating the Duma, and the games were great, I usually play HC modes and it has been usually hit or miss for me. I usually got hit a lot and miss a lot.

I have been way down on the kdr for BO3 so the update was great for me, so hopefully it has not all been in vain :)

Good to hear its working for you guys, I guess I am back to tweaking as at the minute this is a mess and totally unplayable from my side. Damn shame as I was doing really well till the update.

If anybody has any advice how to get connections back to what they were ill try anything. lol.

this normally doesnt happen till the 3rd major update for me on trey games so I least get a couple of months out of the game before bailing, but 2nd week. WOW lol happy hunting guys.

It's double sweat today aka double xp

You're going to run in to a lot of 'fucking bullshit' moments today. (AU)

Yeah I guessed that from the lobbies I could get into with all the clans etc but now I cannot even get into a lobby. I keep getting "failed to host lobby " error.

I just had my worst CoD game ever. And I'm including CoD 2 through BO3. 

Updated the R1 to 1.3.5m this morning then updated BO3 this afternoon after I got home from the dentist. Played 1 round of FFA on PS4 and 

got absolutely destroyed. 

I'm going to upload the footage after it renders. 

Updated the R1 to 1.3.5m this morning then updated BO3 this afternoon after I got home from the dentist. Played 1 round of FFA on PS4 and

How is your CM500 modem holding up? I am thinking about getting one or the CM600.

How is your CM500 modem holding up? I am thinking about getting one or the CM600.

CM500 has the same EEE bug that the SB6183 has so I sold it and got the SB6141.

Modem and router are behaving nicely. Don't have the memory leak, so I don't have to restart the modem every week.

My games, however, have never been this bad. 

I have the same issue

Let's all be honest here.. The game is fkin riddled with lag comp! If your a hardcore player you'll be as frustrated as me.. My kd has gone from 2.26 to 2.22 in q few hours of getting shot without fully seeing the person.. Hitmarkers and getting killed so fast not being able to react.. It's starting to make me hate the game.. Fk throttling my speed anymore aswel.. It'll stay at full speed fk treyarch

CM500 has the same EEE bug that the SB6183 has so I sold it and got the SB6141.

Modem and router are behaving nicely. Don't have the memory leak, so I don't have to restart the modem every week.

My games, however, have never been this bad.

Ah ok. We recently got upgraded from 150 down / 20up to 300 down and 30 up but need to use my Sb6183 or that CM500. I talked to my ISP and they say the SB6183 is fine and they deny and still don't understand the EEE problem. I laughed.

Ah ok. We recently got upgraded from 150 down / 20up to 300 down and 30 up but need to use my Sb6183 or that CM500. I talked to my ISP and they say the SB6183 is fine and they deny and still don't understand the EEE problem. I laughed.

good luck.

the duma update dropped today but it has for me made no difference. I dont think its the duma update but I havr gone froma 2 kdr to 0.17 overnight. Fucking useless treyarch devs need to get out of fucking starbucks and do some fucking work.

Same every fucking release and yes im pissed off about it.

Wow.. this update was amazing, had the most fun since the very first time i played the game, people are dropping and i'm getting time to kill, absolute full circle in terms of connection,

never raged once, thanks duma gods and treyarch. This update is killer in every sense of the word. 

Only problem I'm having is every time I win a match it will put up a Sony error screen to report a problem. Aaaaaahhhhhh

This happens to me too. After every game, BO3 crashes and I get the Sony Report Error screen. 

Start BO3 again, join a game, game ends, Crash and error screen all over again.

Archived