I've been wondering about a NETDUMA party ever since I got my R1 router....

Each day I sign in online to play Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, but before I do, I always fire up my PC and make sure all my settings are correct on my router to ensure I have the best connection possible before I game. I'm not technically gifted by any means, so last Friday I spent 4 hours scrolling through this forum looking at the questions you guys (and girls) were asking, to see if any answers would give me an idea on how to improve my connection. Questions my non-technical brain might not even think to ask. After 4 hours of playing around and changing my settings I actually finally played some games.... OH MY GOD!!! My connection was OUTSTANDING! The best example I can give you is from my sniping... I'm NO sniper! But I do enjoy playing with guns I struggle to use, I find I gain a bigger sense of achievement playing well with a class I'm not very good with. Holy s**t! Every time I pulled my trigger there was a dead body for me to tea-bag! This was by FAR the best connection I've had so far! This got me thinking back to when I first got my router!

I've been wondering ever since I got my R1, what it would be like to party up (in a 6 man team) on COD and everyone have the R1?

SO....

I really want to try this out... I'm looking for a team of Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare players. Obviously ALL with the R1, on PlayStation 4, and based in the UK.

I've noticed quite a few people who have purchased this router and that play COD are YouTubers, as I am myself. Just recently I posted a video review of the R1 on my channel and it has had a good amount of viewers, although, admittedly, the quality was quite poor!

I want to do better!! I'm LOVING the router, and I want to give it a better review now I've had time to use it for a little while, and see how much it has improved my gameplay! I WANT A NETDUMA PARTY! My idea is, to get 6 of us together to play a few hours here and there, over a few days, to accumulate enough footage for me to post a GREAT re-review on my channel! You don't have to be a YouTuber yourself, or have any kind of capture gear of any kind. All you need is the R1 router & a microphone so we can party chat! (I also need your permission to post your gameplays on my channel). (If you are also a YouTuber I will post your channel link in the description of my video and tell viewers in my commentary that your link is there).

So, do you play Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare on the PS4, and based in the UK? - Fancy testing this idea out with me? We could also talk settings, ideas, feedback and things we'd like to see from NETDUMA while we are partied up. This could also give me inspiration for my re-review commentary!

Interested???

If you are interested then either -

Reply to this post (Please leave your name and Gamer Tag, plus, which days would be best for you to be online and party up) - I'll check back to this post each day until I have enough for a 6 man party.

Or -

Send me a Friend request on PSN, my Gamer tag is: DogginRocks (Please also put a message on the friend request saying 'NETDUMA Forum').

Hoping we can make this happen! Thanks for taking the time to read this REALLY long post! I appreciate it! Hope to hear from you soon!

P.S.  If anybody else would like to try this from outside the UK, then please also feel free to leave a comment, state where you are from, your name, console, which game you would like to try it for? and your gamer tag! - I'd love to collaborate with another YouTuber from another country with the same experiment (Possibly before uploading footage, discuss commentary options, topics, links to each experiment etc.). Thanks! :D 

For those of you in the UK on Playstation 4 I'll start sending Friend requests out. When we have 6 of us I'll message everyone on PSN to orginise a time when it's suitable for us all to get online together! If it's possible I'd like to record over a few hours AND a few days to make sure I can accumilate enough footage for good gameplay.

Apologies to those on the XBoxOne in the UK, I don't have an XBoxOne at present, maybe sometime in the future! If there is an XBoxOne YouTuber amongst us then maybe this could also happen between you guys (and girls).

I'll try and contact a U.S. Youtuber today to see if he wants to run a NETDUMA Party on his end, so please still post if your in the U.S. and would like to take part!

When the Party footage is recorded I will upload selected gameplay to my channel with a re-review commentary, then post the link to the video here in the forum!

Great idea and one I had wondered about results as well.  Any stories to share yet?

Seattle Area - I play a lot of Black Ops 2 on 360 and have AW for the XB1 (with only about ten hours played though).  I would definitely like to pair up with some like minded Duma Slayers.

LURKERS - If you are wondering how good the connection can be with a Duma and would like to party up in the PNW area to see for yourself, hit me up. :D

GT: Nighthawk1911s  (every platform)

Great idea and one I had wondered about results as well.  Any stories to share yet?

Seattle Area - I play a lot of Black Ops 2 on 360 and have AW for the XB1 (with only about ten hours played though).  I would definitely like to pair up with some like minded Duma Slayers.

LURKERS - If you are wondering how good the connection can be with a Duma and would like to party up in the PNW area to see for yourself, hit me up. :D

LoL will look you up on the X1. I still have a 360 but have to hook that up too. :)

Glas78 - Yes I do have your brother already, although it's on my 2nd account. I'll add you both to my main account. Are you's in the UK? I did'nt realise that.. (If you are). I'd have partied up with your brother more if I had known!

We should have 6 now then... Myself, lukasz, Belloni, Lightnin, Glas78 & SMGDominator. Is there any particular day time that is best for ALL of us? For myself, any day/time is fine! I'm assuming weekend would be best for the majority of us? This  weekend would be perfect for me (Next weekend both my clans will be participating in Diamond & Platinum division clan wars, so I will be completely un-available).

For those of you that have replied to this post from the U.S. ...

I have spoken to a mate who is also a YouTuber based in the U.S. and he is willing to run this Party/Experiment on his end. I will ask him to comment on this forum post to get things started for those that are interested! My geographical knowledge of the U.S. is very poor, so I am unsure how close to each other you are? I'm hoping we can duplicate the settings for the Geo-Filter & Ping Assist for both Parties/Experiments, to see what results we find within our gameplays!

I'm SO excited to make this happen! Thank you all for responding to this post!

P.s. Those in the UK, I will send out a bulk message on PSN to to find which time/day we are all available at the same time! :)

Glas78 - Yes I do have your brother already, although it's on my 2nd account. I'll add you both to my main account. Are you's in the UK? I did'nt realise that.. (If you are). I'd have partied up with your brother more if I had known!

We should have 6 now then... Myself, lukasz, Belloni, Lightnin, Glas78 & SMGDominator. Is there any particular day time that is best for ALL of us? For myself, any day/time is fine! I'm assuming weekend would be best for the majority of us? This  weekend would be perfect for me (Next weekend both my clans will be participating in Diamond & Platinum division clan wars, so I will be completely un-available).

For those of you that have replied to this post from the U.S. ...

I have spoken to a mate who is also a YouTuber based in the U.S. and he is willing to run this Party/Experiment on his end. I will ask him to comment on this forum post to get things started for those that are interested! My geographical knowledge of the U.S. is very poor, so I am unsure how close to each other you are? I'm hoping we can duplicate the settings for the Geo-Filter & Ping Assist for both Parties/Experiments, to see what results we find within our gameplays!

I'm SO excited to make this happen! Thank you all for responding to this post!

P.s. Those in the UK, I will send out a bulk message on PSN to to find which time/day we are all available at the same time! :)

Hey mate, Yeah both of us are based in Glasgow so we should be able to play this weekend no probs, We are both Domination players mate

Sure man i can tell you sunday evning i am all in though i am a free for all freak never plYed doimination for really hope i will be of help and not trubel and also my english isnot perfect i am based in central London if that helpsmaybe i can get on the game on friday around 21 as this is the lovers weekend and my missis its a big fan of this day

Im down for eu and us servers. im on both psn= imabeast2005 and xbl is beasthunter8625

Also note anyone on the east coast/midwest #Florida Server HYYYYYYPPPPPPE

Beast, I was going to ask you to jump in and comment, and you already have! I was hoping you would host the U.S. Party/Experiment. Maybe you could run an XBL & PSN Party? You should already have enough willing Netduma users who are on XboxOne! :)

Nevermind #Florida Server hype - #NetdumaPartyTime

So last night I was on Blops 2, minding my own business, and I got thrown in a lobby just in time to take a 75-39 loss, which was great.  Thanks Von.   :ph34r:

But the guy who was 2nd or 3rd in the lobby leaderboard was defending his game play to another person in the lobby and said the following: "No, I have a Net Duma router - it makes the game play the way it's supposed to play".  Which I thought was pretty cool.  

Word is getting out there about this product at every turn, which is awesome.  Sadly I didn't take note of his gamertag, so I can't give him a shout out, but I believe he was in California proper.

I've sent a bulk PSN message out to those of you from the UK, please let me know when you will ALL be available to Party up!

If anyone has anything in particular they would like me to discuss in my re-review commentary of the Netduma then please let me know! Topic's such as features, settings, FAQ's, how to get the best out of the router, the wider community accusing us of cheating, customer support from the Netduma team, the Netduma community and this forum... anything at all... Please drop a comment/suggestion on this post!

As always, Thank you! :)

Archived