Last night was pretty poor! The connection on COD was bad for all of us last night? Then it didn't help that I wasn't playing to well either!

I'm good for tonight if anyone else is?

I want to get a 6man team together at some point before I start my editing for the re-review on my channel! If everyone is available this weekend, before clan wars is back next weekend, then maybe we could party up? - Let me know guys??

Last night was pretty poor! The connection on COD was bad for all of us last night? Then it didn't help that I wasn't playing to well either!

I'm good for tonight if anyone else is?

I want to get a 6man team together at some point before I start my editing for the re-review on my channel! If everyone is available this weekend, before clan wars is back next weekend, then maybe we could party up? - Let me know guys??

It was bad all day yesterday here too in the US on the X1. Tuesday's seems to be a bad connection day.

It was bad all day yesterday here too in the US on the X1. Tuesday's seems to be a bad connection day.

After I tried to record for the Netduma Party I set my geo-filter location to the U.S., had some fun! Managed to play really well in really laggy lobbies! Might do this more often when we're all experiencing 'LAGday' ;)

Guest Netduma_Iain

ltr Fraser will be in chat this evening(or I guess morning/afternoon for you) jump on if you can. Fraser will try help you out cause I'm almost certain you're settings are incorrect mate :)

Guest Netduma Fraser

Ok that would be great. I'm actually on right now and will be for a few hours so just let me know when, thanks a bunch!

I'll be in chat in 30 minutes time (6:30pm GMT) to help out  :)

Any word on the U.S. party? I'm on almost every night, I try to wait until the traffic on the dedi's has calmed down a little it's been bad the last few weeks. Hit me up.

Beasthunter did say he would host the U.S. Netduma Party, I think he's in the middle of moving home at the moment though? I'll ask him to jump in this chat post and give us an update! Hopefully he'll be able to let us know when he will be available to start recording and what times/days he's available to Party up! - Stay posted! :)

Im down for eu and us servers. im on both psn= imabeast2005 and xbl is beasthunter8625

Also note anyone on the east coast/midwest #Florida Server HYYYYYYPPPPPPE

Can you give everyone an update of when you will be able to host the U.S. Netduma Party mate? ~ Thanks :)

Guys, my apologies for going walk about on my party! I have had some bad family issues lately and it's not left me enough time to game as much as I'd like! When I have managed to sit down and game, I've been trying to stream as well as roll out another YouTube video, but that has left me no time to actually record any footage.

I still want the Netduma Party UK to happen, but please be patient guys. I manage two seperate clans that are both competing in different clan wars divisions this weekend, and I've been trying to orginise clan GB's so some of my members can gain extra experience in certain game modes!

I've been a busy boy! If anyone is interested in my YT / twitch, I'll leave the links down at the bottom.

I'll be free for recording the Netduma Party UK from next Tuesday, so please let me know if your available anytime around then?

Thanks for being patient! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/DogginRocks

http://www.twitch.tv/doggingrocks

Archived