Geofilter not updating

Hello im new here so HELLO. I have a question i just working with the netduma my only problem is the geofilter will not update when i join a game i have to refresh the internet page to see what is going on. is this normal?

THANKS!!!!!!!

• Netduma Staff

Hi A070a, welcome to the forum :)

Can you make sure that you are on the latest version and that you are using Google Chrome. If you already are then try giving the router a reboot from Settings >> Miscellaneous. Also, how long has the webpage been left open for when you get this problem?

i have updated every thing, google chrome, netduma, laptop and still its not working correct every time i join a game i need to refresh the page to see what the netduma is doing. I also have boot the netduma noting is working :(.

• Netduma Staff

i have updated every thing, google chrome, netduma, laptop and still its not working correct every time i join a game i need to refresh the page to see what the netduma is doing. I also have boot the netduma noting is working :(.

Try using firefox and see if you have the issue on there :)

I Had this issue when I first got my R1 and turning off the Antivirus fixed the problem.

thanks but its not working.

There is a bug that causes the GeoFilter to freeze when it is open for a while but you seam to be getting it pretty often. It should be fixed in the next version :)

When does this next version be released? i saw on the forum this week?

• Netduma Staff

is there already news for the update. o bought this router so i dont lag and not get frustrated but its not working. 

It should be out soon. But it will still be working. I'd suggest just setting the settings then leaving it. The webpage doesn't need to be open for the hosts to be filtered so you can just close it and get on with gaming :)

• Administrators

Just double check everything from here also http://wiki.netduma.com/doku.php?id=why_can_t_i_see_anything_on_the_geofilter

Just had a game fave me a host..under a 100 miles away..sh×t game..left .. I was host..how that happen?

They're using some P2P in this game 

Archived