• Administrators

Could someone please explain what the above is in aid of

Why is it there?

Who thought we needed/wanted it?

What is its purpose?

And what does IPB stand for?

Did I miss the memo?

Thanks in advance :)

1. It's an easy way for everyone to chat together/provide support if needed.
  2. I know some people wanted it as well as Iain.
  3. See #1
  4. Crossy answered this one :)
  5. No memo just implemented it today 

Do you like it Macca?

• It's an easy way for everyone to chat together/provide support if needed.
  • I know some people wanted it as well as Iain.
  • See #1
  • Crossy answered this one :)
  • No memo just implemented it today 
Do you like it Macca?

Errr not sure at the moment Fraser must be my age;)

• Administrators

Errr not sure at the moment Fraser must be my age;)

Haha. if you don't like it, you can minimise it, on the black bar where it says "NETDUMA Shoutbox" go to the very end of that black bar on the right and a minimise icon should appear, click that and it will disappear :)

I don't "not like it" only thing about it for me would be it makes my forum page format on my tablet a little funny and gets cut off under the "recent topic section".

Initially I think they can be quite fun. Especially if you want to say a quick something, I'm not so sure about the posting videos in it as there is already a forum section for that and, although I love to see as many of them as I can, not everybody does.

Hope I'm not hijacking. Just adding a couple of cents.

• Administrators

Yeah maybe not posting videos is a good idea, it's just to have quick chats really. 

I like the idea I just find its position a bit obnoxious, :)

Where would you place it? The idea is that some people can get super fast support as well

I like it but it but I hope it doesn't make the chatroom dead, lol.

Omg do we have a chatroom? I didn't know we had a chatroom. Do many people use it?

Like I said. I think a shoutbox is cool. Especially if people want announce they are streaming that night or for some cool news or announcements, but it does make it hard to read with the videos taking up so much space.

I have to say though I do love the forum, there are some really cool people here for sure :)

• Netduma Staff

Omg do we have a chatroom? I didn't know we had a chatroom. Do many people use it?

Like I said. I think a shoutbox is cool. Especially if people want announce they are streaming that night or for some cool news or announcements, but it does make it hard to read with the videos taking up so much space.

I have to say though I do love the forum, there are some really cool people here for sure :)

Yeah! There is a link for the chatroom at the top of the page (forum.netduma.com/chat). Jeff, Zennon and me are often in it and it has been busier lately with others too but would be awesome if more people dropped by :D

The shout box is pretty cool and I'll be the first to admit I should spend more time in chat as it is cool just kicking back and shooting the shit with people in live time.

Archived