It's been too long

BENORMOUS

https://account.xbox.com/en-gb/gameclip/05d8bf39-ca71-49af-b0d0-4e56a1912ea7?gamerTag=BENORMOUS&scid=53290100-a465-4ad1-bcbb-e05d342dd077

Finally after a few month ive managed to get myself another dna after only a few hours ago commenting on lukasz video saying if I had his hit detection I'd be dropping them all the time,well tonight my mate invite me to play AW which I declined as im a serious gears head at the moment but he wouldn't leave it and I eventually crumbled and man am I glad,the other team were pretty shocking tho im not gonna lie haha

To be honest mate my shot wasnt the best until I started to realise I was on a streak,playing gears 3rd person shooter then goin back to cod is a hard transition man I was aiming at the sky and all sorts first round but still got that DNA baby ha it's been a great night of gaming

i cant get hit detection like this in aw most of my games its shoot first and die or just get hit markers out the ass lol. the seattle server on xbox one needs to blow up

Thanks guys,it was my second game of the night,its strange because hit detection looks decent but it wasn't that good beleive it or not,you know how it is when it just feels really hit and miss,that's how it was that game,I won't be playing AW again for another few days im on a high and im staying that way haha

Great vid and damn you guys get fantastic hit dection.

I'm with kevo,I don't get that kind of crispy game ever,I'm happy for you guys but jealous at the same time

Archived