4 Sens is Doing some work But Seriously That Hit detection

lukasz

I think the guy in that Blue Outfit will seriously dislike me. 

Aim on 4 Sens I felt In love with it. Tell me guys does the Hit detection can get any better?

very very good gameplay and that hit detection can't get any better lol I think everyone hates us in general for having the DUMA ROUTER I'm sure at the other end there is much rage  ^_^  :D

Hell I hate you guys for getting that hit detection,that's a whole lotta crispy... :D

Well played man, looking crisp, it's great you've found a sensitivity that works for you, once you do everything just feels right its awesome :D

Thank you. Yebs its a lot of practice to adjust to sort of heavy move speed but the aim is just.....

very very good gameplay and that hit detection can't get any better lol I think everyone hates us in general for having the DUMA ROUTER I'm sure at the other end there is much rage  ^_^  :D

Thank you.Tell me about it. Now when my aim got better I started to really notice that hit detection.

Hell I hate you guys for getting that hit detection,that's a whole lotta crispy... :D

Thank you. Like I sad before buddy you are welcome to come and join me at any time at my place.

You get used to it when its like that everyday :) i know when its on point because the Hit Detection sounds much louder and crisp.

Thank you. You buddy know that best as your neighbor is that South Dedi.

may i ask where you find your background music? GG

Thank you. Exactly form the site Raddy linked

I swear if I had that hit detection I'd be dropping a lot more DNAs awesome lukasz you are gonna have a ton of fun with blops3 when you're conection is that on point

Thank you. Its not like that all the time buddy. But when it is then it is...lol. Now the beta of BLOPS3 was pretty poor connection wise

Another drop game play.  Damn, the closest player was only at 12.  

Thank you buddy. Yebs every now and then I am lucky to have a game like that

so I hope full game would be better

Thank you. Yebs its a lot of practice to adjust to sort of heavy move speed but the aim is just.....

Thank you.Tell me about it. Now when my aim got better I started to really notice that hit detection.

Thank you. Like I sad before buddy you are welcome to come and join me at any time at my place.

Thank you. You buddy know that best as your neighbor is that South Dedi.

Thank you. Exactly form the site Raddy linked

Thank you. Its not like that all the time buddy. But when it is then it is...lol. Now the beta of BLOPS3 was pretty poor connection wise

Thank you buddy. Yebs every now and then I am lucky to have a game like that

so I hope full game would be better

hi lukasz i tried to send a pm but it says you can't receive any more msgs!

Archived