Black ops 2 has just given me hope!!!!

bagsta69

I can't believe your opinion of ghosts with only 2 physical days played for maybe 2 hours game time played. That isn't nearly enough to give that game. I hated BO2 but I hit master prestige in it. AW is the first I didn't carry to the end, but I got like 7 prestiges in.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK freezing issue returned tonight on PS3 straight away with no heat in the system, so I deleted a load of game saves and freed some space up on the HDD and all seems to be good. Happy days big Mauan. :)

I can't believe your opinion of ghosts with only 2 physical days played for maybe 2 hours game time played. That isn't nearly enough to give that game. I hated BO2 but I hit master prestige in it. AW is the first I didn't carry to the end, but I got like 7 prestiges in.

That's what makes the world a great place. We all like, and are willing to put up with, different stuff.

My free time is WAY to valuable to spend time playing something I hate in the hopes of someday liking it by some sort of gamers Stockholm Syndrome. :D

Back on topic.

How the hell did you PlayStation peeps tolerate this shit for this long? Man, my hat is off to you guys!

The cheating lobbies are everywhere! 113K players on and I have hit two hacked lobbies in less than an hour played tonight.

I have labeled them as such in case those names carry across to other Duma viewers.

I honestly don't know if that happens or not!?

My PS3 dualshocks are completely worn-out. If i want to enjoy last gen CODs, I have to plug my PS4 dualshocks that work fine but ONLY wired. 

My couch to PS3 distance is about 3m (10 ft.). Are there any USB cables that long?

My PS3 dualshocks are completely worn-out. If i want to enjoy last gen CODs, I have to plug my PS4 dualshocks that work fine but ONLY wired. 

My couch to PS3 distance is about 3m (10 ft.). Are there any USB cables that long?

Yes, you can buy a usb extension cable from Ebay Amazon etc.

Sorry Zennon maybe I didn't make myself clear. I do own a cable, the one that comes in the PS4 box, but it's short.

I'm afraid an extension will not charge my controller's battery while playing. 

Z is right go with a quality cable as I've got one on the cheap and it didn't charge my controller.

Even a quality cable is not expensive and IMO worth the extra money.

couldn't wait, so I purchased a cr@ppy one from a local store. Plugged it but it's not charging :(

Is it true that long cables need this cylindrical thing to support 5V power ?

Nikon_25851_UC_E16_REPLACEMENT_USB_CABLE

also is it possible to have input lag with a low quality USB extension cable?

My free time is WAY to valuable to spend time playing something I hate in the hopes of someday liking it by some sort of gamers Stockholm Syndrome. :D

i meant that you hardly even gave it a chance. i loathe BO2 but gave it a lot of time to hate it, i gave it as many chances i could. And the time period you did play it, it wasnt nearly optimized as it became... but nevertheless, you like what you like.

couldn't wait, so I purchased a cr@ppy one from a local store. Plugged it but it's not charging :(

Can't really help you for 100 % on the input lag thru a low quality cable,but plenty of people play wireless without lag so...

And I got a longer cable off Amazon and it charges my controller fine.

That is a ferrite core to stop electrical interference and noise on a cable, you will find them on a monitor cable etc or on my modem / router and wall warts as I like to go over the top to keep noise to a minimum ;)

3 meter cable from Amazon that supports powering Here

I always have my xbox one pad wired with a micro USB cable.

Because micro USB ports are easily damaged I have mine blue-tacked into place.

There is people complaining on Amazon about having to waggle the cable after some time of use, but they have butchered the port themselves.

Wait a minute Z,so you're saying I just can't keep jamming the end of my charging cable into the system with force and at an angle.

Next thing you're gonna be telling me is I shouldn't be pulling it out from the controller end with a quick jerk.

And I think that's the cable I got from Amazon also.

Ok maybe this is a stupid question. I've been playing BO2 (Ballista) yesterday with this cheap USB extension. Please tell me that this gun has a trigger delay. 

I never use Snipers in cod as I feel they are cheap so I wouldn't know on that, what do the other guns fell like?

Did you order the correct cable from Amazon in the end?

So I gave bo2 another shot today, wow what a game. The hit detection is horrid even with good ping, snipers that can hit even when the cross hairs are meters off, lmg's with target finder scopes that shoot through the whole map, and king of the bunch c4. All of that combined with cartoon like graphics and people acting like grasshoppers around every corner, no thanks. Bo1 on the other hand with p2p hosts and more balanced weapons plays great lately.  

It takes hours of practice to master quickscoping. We must acknowledge that. I agree that it's frustrating when they pick you up, but it seems fair to give these guys some credit.

Additionally if you foolishly run through choke points, yes you'll probably get snipped.

On the other hand, if you flank 'em with suppressors and dead silence you can easily make a fool out of them.

In a few words, there is a countermeasure for everything.

I played some black ops2 last night and for the first time since owning the duma the game played really bad for me hit detection was spot on but i was consistently behind on everything else was begining to think my reflexes are past thier sell by date. After feeling something is not quite right i hooked up a second screen to see what was going on in the filter and low and behold i'm on that blooming UK south coast dedi i don't how this dedi can play so bad for me being less than 100 miles away same dedi that played bad for me in the BO3 beta.

But here's the great thing about the power of Duma i can move to holland and pick that server and the game played great again baffled by the UK dedi tho anyway seems like BO2 is on full dedi's so you have been warned.

Archived