My gaming set up (Man Cave)

MrRelentlessUK

Hi all just wanted to share my set up, all photos are on my twitter page MrRelentlessUK https://twitter.com/ShakermakerJW over the past few months i have been working hard on my room to get it how i visualized in my head and i am pleased with how it's turned out :)

since i moved to my new house i have had ISP problems! i am with (sky) who use BT equipment and i have had endless phone calls and arguments plus BT engineer visits, i lost count how many engineers waked through my door saying they could not find the problem and i am getting the best speeds i could get, well i wasn't happy with that and you could say i was relentless :) in trying to get to the bottom of the speed issue i was having, finally after months a engineer sat down with me and went through it all with me and he did find the problem :) with the poll outside,cables inside and to the fiber cabinet.

if you are having ISP problems the my advise is you are the paying customer and if you think there is a problem don't just put up with it.

now i feel i can actually enjoy COD and with the DUMA it is a enjoyable game :)

in the photos you will see that i have decided to go with a casual and competitive set up with my Xbox one now my casual console to my tv for games like halo, gears of war and fifa, and using my PS4 with a monitor for COD and live streaming, videos, i will be looking to live stream BO3 when it's out and will post info on my twitter.

DUMA ARMY!

Hi all just wanted to share my set up, all photos are on my twitter page MrRelentlessUK over the past few months i have been working hard on my room to get it how i visualized in my head and i am pleased with how it's turned out :)

since i moved to my new house i have had ISP problems! i am with (sky) who use BT equipment and i have had endless phone calls and arguments plus BT engineer visits, i lost count how many engineers waked through my door saying they could not find the problem and i am getting the best speeds i could get, well i wasn't happy with that and you could say i was relentless :) in trying to get to the bottom of the speed issue i was having, finally after months a engineer sat down with me and went through it all with me and he did find the problem :) with the poll outside,cables inside and to the fiber cabinet.

if you are having ISP problems the my advise is you are the paying customer and if you think there is a problem don't just put up with it.

in the photos you will see that i have decided to go with a casual and competitive set up with my Xbox one now my casual console to my tv for games like halo, gears of war and fifa, and using my PS4 with a monitor for COD and live streaming, videos, i will be looking to live stream BO3 when it's out and will post info on my twitter.

DUMA ARMY!

No photo's here m8 :)

Nice job, I just updated my "cave" as well.  I went from a plasma to 27" Benq bought an Atlantic Gaming Desk, DX Racer chair and now I am all set...  Well I tried to upload some "JPG's" of my set up but they just don't appear - I tried both upload paths.  Any suggestions?

DB

Grate job buddy. Its always grate if you can have a room just for you man cave. And i really like that you had work on it like i can see the carpet pulled out etc. Good job buddy.

• Administrators

Nice job, I just updated my "cave" as well.  I went from a plasma to 27" Benq bought an Atlantic Gaming Desk, DX Racer chair and now I am all set...  Well I tried to upload some "JPG's" of my set up but they just don't appear - I tried both upload paths.  Any suggestions?

DB

If you're having trouble I'd just go with imgur and then post the links here :)

Hi all just wanted to share my set up, all photos are on my twitter page MrRelentlessUK https://twitter.com/ShakermakerJW over the past few months i have been working hard on my room to get it how i visualized in my head and i am pleased with how it's turned out :)

DUMA ARMY!

Yeah Raddy could not work out how to upload photo's on the forum so posted to my twitter MrRelentlessUK :)

Yeah seen them now :) looks nice and neat just how i like it.

Archived