The Netduma R1 works

FQs19

It took a while to find the right combination of settings. 

Also, there is a Dedi in the Philadelphia area that is pure garbage. So keep an eye out for erratic pings.

I've also found out by trial and error that for those of us with low pings (below 20ms), CoDAW adds a lot of

lag compensation.

We're only on it's good side when hosting the match. 

We have a fighting chance when playing on a P2P server.

But when we're on a dedi, forget about it. Just kill yourself.

It took a while to find the right combination of settings.

Also, there is a Dedi in the Philadelphia area that is pure garbage. So keep an eye out for erratic pings.

I've also found out by trial and error that for those of us with low pings (below 20ms), CoDAW adds a lot of

lag compensation.

We're only on it's good side when hosting the match.

We have a fighting chance when playing on a P2P server.

But when we're on a dedi, forget about it. Just kill yourself.

Couldn't have said it any better myself

Not for me , it's actually all lag all the time.

Move your home location,try different settings on your duma,Skip AW and play some older COD titles.

Every post I've seen you make is saying the netduma doesn't work and all you do is lag.There are plenty of people on here who can help you get your issues sorted out and are more than willing to help you in any way possible.But you can be a little pro active too,try some different settings on your router etc...

And how your ping ? If your ping leaving your house is 60,you can't expect to get 20 games.Maybe it has something to do with your ISP,the way the signal comes into your house,maybe you have node overload and that can cause jitter etc...

I would check these things out on your end to make sure your all good there,that's being proactive

To answer this as best as possible oh first I want to say thank you for responding! Netduma has a video boastin aw working better it's actually working worse than the other router. But I will try something else think all i own for xbone is ghost though. Also going from the netduma I have zero jitter and zero packet loss. Speedtest Im at 19ms ping and 126 something down 12 something up. I have contacted comcast and they claim everything is great. I've tried tinkering with different things I see on you tube or here including moving my home location and it dosent get better just lag city. I wanted to upload a picture of aw ping bars in a lobby because everyone is at one or two bars which makes no sence if the duma does what it says, if the geofilter is working and set right I shouldn't be two bars in a game, or am I missing something?

To answer this as best as possible oh first I want to say thank you for responding! Netduma has a video boastin aw working better it's actually working worse than the other router. But I will try something else think all i own for xbone is ghost though. Also going from the netduma I have zero jitter and zero packet loss. Speedtest Im at 19ms ping and 126 something down 12 something up. I have contacted comcast and they claim everything is great. I've tried tinkering with different things I see on you tube or here including moving my home location and it dosent get better just lag city. I wanted to upload a picture of aw ping bars in a lobby because everyone is at one or two bars which makes no sence if the duma does what it says, if the geofilter is working and set right I shouldn't be two bars in a game, or am I missing something?

First,

stop hijacking other people's threads. 

You've already opened a thread. Continue asking for help in it.

Second, 

Please post screenshots of your Netduma

It makes things much easier to see what your problems are.

Third, 

Be patient. The company has only 3 paid employees. They do have lives. 

I'm sure they'll respond when they get a chance.

Fourth,

I saw the forum moderators trying to help you.

Continue conversing with them. 

I've been tweeting settings for nightly games in Blops2, with screen shots from my lobbies, and I think others are starting to do it as well.  Tweeting to NetDuma and they are retweeting, so people are definitely seeing the effects. The Duma works, and it seems to work in over 50 countries now.  

AW is a special challenge, as is the plant condition OUTSIDE of your house or building.  Just because a cable guy comes to your house, checks a few things, tells you that your signal levels are good and you don't have any problems DOESN'T MEAN he was testing FOR the problem you are experiencing.

If only someone would put up a thread about at home troubleshooting and how to talk to cable TV types.....   ^_^  :huh:  ;)

You asked if you were missing something,yes and no.The duma can only control which host (server) you connect to by using your Geo Filter,but it can't control who else connects to that host.That would be manipulating the connection (cheating in other words) So if your seeing a bunch of 1 and 2 bars,put your map back to 2.5 so you get a view of the whole country,not just the US.And what you'll find is you have people from different countries in the lobby with you,when this happens to me I just back out of the lobby wait 2 minutes for the anti cheat feature to do it's thing,then try again.

But again AW is a really bad example of what the duma is capable of doing for your gaming.AW has a really low player base and on top of that it's really fragmented as most people have gone back to BO2 to get ready for the BO3 release.

And all ISP's say everything on their end looks great.I'm not saying you have an ISP issue,it's just another variable to check out.

I've been tweeting settings for nightly games in Blops2, with screen shots from my lobbies, and I think others are starting to do it as well. Tweeting to NetDuma and they are retweeting, so people are definitely seeing the effects. The Duma works, and it seems to work in over 50 countries now.

AW is a special challenge, as is the plant condition OUTSIDE of your house or building. Just because a cable guy comes to your house, checks a few things, tells you that your signal levels are good and you don't have any problems DOESN'T MEAN he was testing FOR the problem you are experiencing.

If only someone would put up a thread about at home troubleshooting and how to talk to cable TV types..... ^_^ :huh: ;)

Yes if only someone would and the other people tweet at them about ISP problems.

No question about it.

Results speak for themselves.

No throttling

No 1% sliders 

No VPN

No TPLink router

Just the R1 and some help in the forums

1442029367-U1511.png

Hey FQ's mind if I ask how or where you get your stats for cod like that please, is it a website or app? I would love to see mine since getting the netduma as in game it only gives last 5 matches! Cheers dude :)

am on talktalk 75 down 20 up. servers are wank, no point even trying. p2p is alot better but its a fuck on getting p2p.

Block servers and all is good

100% punished for having a good connection on AW.when I first got fibre connection was awesome then DLM made some changes on my line and ping dropped by 20 from32 to 12 and I couldn't do a thing on the game,a week later my ping went back up and I was back to fantastic hit detection and smooth gameplay but now it's settled in and at its best with 12 ping it's proper hardwork

Archived