Open NAT

covering all of USA

PA at 20ms

Strict mode On

Bleeding Edge On and applied

Can't find a single game

I can find a game if Strict Mode is Off

1441237856-U1511.png

I can't believe this is a player count issue.  Not the whole US.  Try this if you haven't already.  Go to Setting>Misc and make sure Enable auto cloud/Bleeding edge has not been deselected and Click Apply Cloud Setting to reset the servers.  

Also reboot the R1 and restart the web browser you're using.  

Still not able to find a game. 

Find it really difficult to believe that I must include these Locked Hosts to play this game.

I understand those Hosts are probably in the wrong location but why do I have to include those Hosts to find 1 game?

1441242702-U1511.png

What game mode are you trying to play?I only cover the uk and manage to usually find 2 groundwar games even though AWs dead now,it happened to me the other week and I just reaplied the cloud settings and found a game straight away,I also leave my PA at around 50ms at all times

I usually hit Apply when I start a game under the Misc Setting Auto Cloud and Bleeding Edge. That sometimes helps to show the servers.

I also turn Strict Mode off when it says No Games Found and it may take a minute or so before searching for games. But if it is AW I am sure the population is low.

Hey Fraser, 

I am finding games now. It just takes a long time.

I had to Factory Reset the R1 a bunch of times to get it to work.

I tried to reflash the current firmware but couldn't because I get the error Firmware Already Installed. Is there any possibility that in a future update that we could reflash the current

firmware?

A lot of times firmwares might not be cleanly installed so a reflash is in order. I'm not sure if just Factory Resetting the device is working. 

• Netduma Staff

I think if you uncheck 'check version' you can re-flash the same FW. But Iain has said in the past not to do it and also that if a flash had gone bad the router wouldn't operate at all - so I don't recommend doing that :)

Thanks for the help fellas.

You can close this post. 

Several Factory Resets seems to have cleared everything up.

Setting the sliders at 70% also seems to be helping. 

Archived