Tactical or default?

RolidSnake

• Netduma Staff

I play tactical with my Scuf (actually tactical flipped but that's doesn't really make a difference to your question :) ). Only reason I play tactical is because I had that before i got my Scuf so just stayed like that :)

I have always played tactical, but when I got my first Scuf, it made it SO MUCH easier.  I tried playing standard and hated it once I had the bottom buttons to activate.  Tactical for me!

I play tactical with my Scuf (actually tactical flipped but that's doesn't really make a difference to your question :) ). Only reason I play tactical is because I had that before i got my Scuf so just stayed like that :)

+1  

Tactical as drop shotting at one time was useful now everyone is doing the bunny hop and forgot all about drop shotting,which is to my advantage.They expect me to exo and I drop you can tell by their movement,they don't expect it.

I used tactical for about 4 years on xbox 360, and when I got a one and a ps4 did the same thing. Now i have a scuf one I want to use standard as knifing is easier, but no matter how hard i try I cannot do it, such is life.

I use default as it means I won't be sacrificing anything.
R3 will always be for Panic Knifing and the keyword here is PANIC. You can't panic knife with the right bumper as well as you can with the right thumbstick.

As for my O/B button, it remains as my default on my right bumper and I use it frequently along with the left bumper meant for jumping.
I got used to it that I can now jump to dropshot with ease any time I want while panic knifing has never been easier since it's not as tedious to press as the bumper.

But.. Since I got the Cinch controller and it's buttons instead of bumpers in the back, I can say, I never had a problem with each other as they are all so easy to press now vs Scuf's uneven bumpers.

Archived