laggy moments

kevo

What's sad is didn't Sledgehammer have 3 years to make this game. Before this game was released Activision made it a point to stress that all the COD developers are on a 3 year cycle now. It made no difference.

It's just how the games are these days,the old days of less lag are long gone and we won't see them again.Like I've said before way to many variables to have smooth game play,everything from bad connections (host and client) to bad camera angles so LAN even has latency.

Hopefully they improve with the extra year in the dev cycle but I'm not holding my breath.

You can never compete on a level playing field, but with the duma it make's good of a bad thing for me.

Yes there is the wtf get to fu** that was bullshit, but it is 90% better than what it was.

Players from a round the globe will do this.

(i do not play AW)

Z... I wouldn't be playing it either but I'm on Master Prestige 13 and I wanna finish it out.If I wouldn't have quit playing it for about 6 weeks I'd be done.

There is no way SHG spent a whole three years on this game, IMO.

It's just a "mod" of BO2 with jetpacks, sliding and maps with shorter buildings you can boost onto. Seriously. It's BO2 from the art design right down to the pick 13. It's basically BO2.5, if we're going to be honest?

The thing that should worry Activision is the community denounced AW by a huge margin... Just like Ghosts... So, I don't see how Ghosts 2, and AW 2 will sell once their cycle comes up. Then again, it appears Activision has moved on to a new batch of pre-teens and teenagers who like AW, so that is their primary audience, now. I think the CoD many of us fondly remember is dead and it's no longer a game for older gamers?

• Administrators

I would never really pay attention to the kill cams really. They show the persons perspective, not what the server saw. So essentially on the server you did actually get hit markers on them, so essentially the kill cam doesn't show exactly what happens, just their perspective if that makes sense. 

Archived