Ready for the Cod AW weapon buffs

Sindonesia

Finally got the Pytaek I wanted.The LOOPHOLE.. Apparently weapon buffs are coming over night :) I'm sure that's gonna make alot of weapons stats change that are currently out as of now :P

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I seen a tweet saying yes, but the update size for the 360 was huge compared to xb1 so I'm not sure about the weapon balancing being for both. I'm sure they'll put out patch notes

I've been collecting elite weapons, just waiting for the buffs that will eventually happen. 

That's a nice collection, I wish I could say the same about mine... I have no elite SMGs or Assault Rifles

4 weapons buffed

HBRa3: max damage range increased

AE4: reduce recoil, increase number of shots before overheating

EPM3: reduce recoil

Tac-19: max damage range increased, reduced spread when using Gung-Ho

Thought they would do more than that lol

4 weapons buffed

HBRa3: max damage range increased

AE4: reduce recoil, increase number of shots before overheating

EPM3: reduce recoil

Tac-19: max damage range increased, reduced spread when using Gung-Ho

Thought they would do more than that lol

Um...WTF

HBRa3 was soooo op already in hardcore

AE4  op in hardcore

YAY!

Everything in HC is OP lol it's not a good way to judge changes. I think it's funny they're releasing in groups. I guess they're doing several small batches in the coming weeks.

Um...WTF

HBRa3 was soooo op already in hardcore

AE4  op in hardcore

YAY!

Hmmm.. the HBR is probably back to where it was pre-nerf.  considering the fire rate, was never op to begin with, imo.  AE4 is mehh... But at last, some love for the Tac-19  :wub: .  Us shotgun runners, annoying as we are, got the smelly end of an unusually short stick in this cod and I hope they buff the other two too.

Nothing makes the kids cry quite like getting up close and personal with the boomstick

@ Sgt-Greco yea i hear ya.I had it after 1 day of play and sold it for XP as i thought it wouldn't be something i would use.Remember when AW first came out it was the BAL all day.And since then i've been kicking myself in the ass every time i get killed by it.

@ Jman if you get the Ameli heavy don't give that up IMO better than the Subverter due to the make size.Damage is still pretty close but the mag size  is 100 not 50,even with ext mags on the subverter you only get 75.I run silencer,stock and grip and it's still at most a 4 shot kill all the way across the map.Plus you get to hear people screaming when you melt them with a LMG

@ Jman even with the silencer it's a 3-4 shot kill and with the slower movements with the LMG,i prefer to run a more stealth set up.I also have a silencer class with my K 5 and ASMI just for fun.Seems to help in getting double and triple kills on flags

@ Jman to me it seem like the ASMI got nerfed,i have no proof of it but it just didn't seem to drop people as quickly as it use to.Just as a comparison i ran the K 5 with a silencer and it dropped people quicker than an unsilenced ASMI

Yeah i agree,it should be a developers thing.Again that was just my opinion on the ASMI but i have run with it a lot and it was different.I know they buffed it once,so i think the nerf was a given.It's just like the MTAR on ghosts,so strong on release and then a nerf (i still thought it was great) and they buffed the VECTOR and that became the go to SMG.

If there gonna buff and nerf stuff just let people find out on their own.No need to post it cuz it just puts ideas in people's heads,oh they buffed the M14 and then everyone's talking about what an awesome gun it is.The COD community is so "placebo effected" it's crazy.

Wonder if the heavies he speaks of includes the Ameli, if so do variants also get effected by buffs, beacuse the Chicanery is already pretty damn beastly O_O

Also think I read someone quoting him about buffs to the KF5... can't tell if that was serious or a joke though lol, since as it stands you already have to have an episode of Law & Order: SVU for the victims of the Breakneck  :lol:

Archived