Ready for the Cod AW weapon buffs

Sindonesia

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've had no luck getting the RIP or Insanity.  Those are the ones that keep me playing on my PS4 because there is no point once you hit max prestige.  I've been playing on the XB1 a lot lately.

Michael Condrey tweeted that a weapon buff and balancing is in the works.  No time frame of when we will see it but I'm glad they are doing something.  Everyone use to run around with the BAL, now everyone is using the ASM1.  I'm hoping it will add some variety back to the game.

• Netduma Staff

how can you be so sure?

I heard other people talking about it as well. Apparently, from what I have hear, although not too sure about it myself, all guns, appart from the Bal and the ASM1 will receive some degree of a buff. Not convinced though, seams way to general for me when in reality they have stats to go off instead of just doing something like that. I reckon most the guns will recieve a tweek. Hopefully they get the two shot off the ASM1.

I've had no luck getting the RIP or Insanity.  Those are the ones that keep me playing on my PS4 because there is no point once you hit max prestige.  I've been playing on the XB1 a lot lately.

I too seen that tweet about only buffs, no nerfs!  I have the rip and insanity.  Would be cool if they made an option to trade with other players.  I would like your loophole pytaek.. i seen i video on how just that elite variant already got a buff

I too seen that tweet about only buffs, no nerfs!  I have the rip and insanity.  Would be cool if they made an option to trade with other players.  I would like your loophole pytaek.. i seen i video on how just that elite variant already got a buff

I just watched the same video about the Loophole, I forgot to try it out but I'm sure I would trade it for the RIP or Insanity.

The launchers and crossbows elites are really pointless.  They dont have anything different about them except looking sweet. I did keep one crossbow and a launcher even though i dont use them.. Man you should check out Drif0rs new video from the other day about the Propipe, which i see you also have.. that looks pretty sweet.

I tried out the Propipe and it's not bad at all, I've used it before and liked it. I just haven't unlocked the rapid fire on it yet.  I'm just ready to try some more of these weapons and still be competitive and not be forced to use the ASM1.

I quit using the ASM1, been having fun games with LMG variants.  I haven't used the EM1 vortex, but quite a few others.  Still pretty fun gun, and hearing people complain!

I just picked up the MP11 squeaker it was my missing set of elite MP11s. Definitely not as good as the Goliath. I really hope the Mk14s get a buff because I get great joy out of killing people with a semi auto. LOL

saw on Twitter that they will somehow make you earn the elite gun rather than a supply drop!  A poster posted that he wanted the AK12 RIP and Michael Condrey tweeted back, "You'll soon have a direct way to earn it"  Not sure if Michael is implying to this particular rifle, or elite guns in general

saw on Twitter that they will somehow make you earn the elite gun rather than a supply drop!  A poster posted that he wanted the AK12 RIP and Michael Condrey tweeted back, "You'll soon have a direct way to earn it"  Not sure if Michael is implying to this particular rifle, or elite guns in general

That's good to know

Archived