Ready for the Cod AW weapon buffs

Sindonesia

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The MK14 really needs a BUF and the Laser needs a Nerf. However I play on the PC so things may be different. 

It will be interesting to see what you have to do to earn a weapon, I do hope it is too easy. However I also hope that the calculations already take into account what you have done so far. I state this because I am trying to level all the guns. I am pretty close so far.

I have ordered my Netduma earlier this week so I am still in the waiting stage.  I believe it will work differently on the PC as me setting a region will most likely keep me out of games as there are not that many players on the PC as there are on the consoles.  I am looking forward to some of the other features.  

Here is my list of current Elite Weapons.  

i-C25zBHN-L.jpg

i-xCCxVFq-L.jpg

i-cWwTJN5-L.jpg

i-rMKhgjq-L.jpg

i-JkbbRK4-L.jpg

i-PXgBLv5-L.jpg

They need to nerf asm1 kinda sick of seeing that gun in my killcam it beats every gun in game at medium to close quarters I really want the arx steel bite or hole puncher but my supply drops r mostly Nigerian police shirts

They need to nerf asm1 kinda sick of seeing that gun in my killcam it beats every gun in game at medium to close quarters I really want the arx steel bite or hole puncher but my supply drops r mostly Nigerian police shirts

That's why they're buffing all other guns. Keep grinding for your weapon this weekend. I seen a tweet that they increased weapon supply drops by 10% for this weekend only

That's why they're buffing all other guns. Keep grinding for your weapon this weekend. I seen a tweet that they increased weapon supply drops by 10% for this weekend only

so every 40.5 minutes?

The tweet I seen made it sound like a 10% better chance at earning an actual weapon in a supply drop over other gear, not the frequency of them.

I picked up the speakeasy earlier so op I'd like also r.i.p and breakneck I have bal inferno prefer it to the obsidian steel

I want the speakeasy, but after the buffs i think there will be better.  I have the rip and it is sweet, but just got the amr9 propipe yesterday so have been playing with that. It got a huge medium range buff, Drift0r has a video on it.

• Netduma Staff

The MK14 really needs a BUF and the Laser needs a Nerf. However I play on the PC so things may be different. 

It will be interesting to see what you have to do to earn a weapon, I do hope it is too easy. However I also hope that the calculations already take into account what you have done so far. I state this because I am trying to level all the guns. I am pretty close so far.

I have ordered my Netduma earlier this week so I am still in the waiting stage.  I believe it will work differently on the PC as me setting a region will most likely keep me out of games as there are not that many players on the PC as there are on the consoles.  I am looking forward to some of the other features.  

Here is my list of current Elite Weapons.  

i-C25zBHN-L.jpg

i-xCCxVFq-L.jpg

i-cWwTJN5-L.jpg

i-rMKhgjq-L.jpg

i-JkbbRK4-L.jpg

i-PXgBLv5-L.jpg

hfs

I had pro pipe twice never used the amr9 so traded it in for xp same with steel bite and one of my first elites was the asm1 strider pre buff traded that in too gonna start collecting elites from now on lol

Crossy i will take your pwner off your hands :)

I had pro pipe twice never used the amr9 so traded it in for xp same with steel bite and one of my first elites was the asm1 strider pre buff traded that in too gonna start collecting elites from now on lol

I did that with a few elite weapons early on also, what a dumb move on my part! 

i opened 5 supply drops because of the 10% thing you mentioned...got 2 elite supply drop helper things....nothing else to report

Michael Condrey could've just said this to get more people to play this weekend lol Did you get any good weapons?

Archived