It may be fruitless, but I wouldn't call it useless. We, the people, are allowed to show a desire to have a stable thing that cost enough money to expect that, this isn't the first NetDuma router to hit the market so we shouldn't expect to feel like early adopters, and yet...

I still run Asus routers and they're nigh-on bulletproof, we can only compare to what we know. I was also sold on that Hybrid VPN feature which is still only teased in the UI at this point

58 minutes ago, Stilts29 said:

what the day when we dont get another useless thread asking when the update is coming?

I'm not asking when it is coming. I dont have any problem with mine, it was just for the sake of the other users who are all having issues

34 minutes ago, Arrold said:

It may be fruitless, but I wouldn't call it useless. We, the people, are allowed to show a desire to have a stable thing that cost enough money to expect that, this isn't the first NetDuma router to hit the market so we shouldn't expect to feel like early adopters, and yet...

I still run Asus routers and they're nigh-on bulletproof, we can only compare to what we know. I was also sold on that Hybrid VPN feature which is still only teased in the UI at this point

Useless from the perspective of raising another thread on the topic. There have been more than enough already but it was a tongue in cheek comment. 

Of course we deserve an update and im waiting on it too, but please use an existing thread.

I shelfed mine, went back to my Asus and ended up having someone do an internet optimization that was getting vouches from twitter. Went from some good days some days my bullets hit like marshmallows to my bullets now hitting like a truck and getting accused of hacking all the time lmao 🤷‍♂️

IMG_3196.png

1 hour ago, x12Tyler said:

I shelfed mine, went back to my Asus and ended up having someone do an internet optimization that was getting vouches from twitter. Went from some good days some days my bullets hit like marshmallows to my bullets now hitting like a truck and getting accused of hacking all the time lmao 🤷‍♂️

IMG_3196.png

What kind of optimization tests? I am interested in your router as well. Thx

IMG_3196.png

I have a asus wonder what they did

I know some stuff that definitely helps with hit detection on pc he did was disable tamper protection and I believe firewall settings, he has a .bat he runs as well that tweaks certain things. TCP optimizer which I already had the best settings anyway on there. As far as what all he did in the router itself I’m not entirely sure, I know he disabled qos which help, yeah that kinda contradicts the point of the r3 since it seems like it’s entirely built around its qos but and it’s a big but he did show proof that the bufferfloat on the Speedtest which is artificially creating it don’t happen when your gaming I would recommend reviewing https://x.com/lookitsallskill/status/1664378426608762880?s=46&t=hExVwQib0wvTCG5B3xpgTw

the guy that does the optimizations is in the picture, if you decide to do it which is only $35 it will likely take a couple months to get to you where he’s so backed up unless you pay $100 extra to skip the line. You guys do you though and I’m sure there are going to be people saying it’s bs especially on the whole qos thing but I have personally tried to find a way to get my hit detection this good for years and never good, and if even my buddies who I play with every day are trying to accuse me of hacks and saying I down people faster then they can get 3 bullets off sometimes then you can definitely tell it worked.

Side note: the cod servers just suck there has been a couple days since I got this done that there were still a lot of battles you get completely screwed in(insta death looking like3 bullets but killcam shows they shot a lot more) I think that is on the servers and will never be anything we can do about it but other then that overall still way better then ever even when it don’t play its best best like it did last night.

IMG_3197.png

I know some stuff that definitely helps with hit detection on pc he did was disable tamper protection and I believe firewall settings, he has a .bat he runs as well that tweaks certain things. TCP optimizer which I already had the best settings anyway on there. As far as what all he did in the router itself I’m not entirely sure, I know he disabled qos which help, yeah that kinda contradicts the point of the r3 since it seems like it’s entirely built around its qos but and it’s a big but he did show proof that the bufferfloat on the Speedtest which is artificially creating it don’t happen when your gaming I would recommend reviewing https://x.com/lookitsallskill/status/1664378426608762880?s=46&t=hExVwQib0wvTCG5B3xpgTw

the guy that does the optimizations is in the picture, if you decide to do it which is only $35 it will likely take a couple months to get to you where he’s so backed up unless you pay $100 extra to skip the line. You guys do you though and I’m sure there are going to be people saying it’s bs especially on the whole qos thing but I have personally tried to find a way to get my hit detection this good for years and never good, and if even my buddies who I play with every day are trying to accuse me of hacks and saying I down people faster then they can get 3 bullets off sometimes then you can definitely tell it worked.

Side note: the cod servers just suck there has been a couple days since I got this done that there were still a lot of battles you get completely screwed in(insta death looking like3 bullets but killcam shows they shot a lot more) I think that is on the servers and will never be anything we can do about it but other then that overall still way better then ever even when it don’t play its best best like it did last night.

IMG_3197.png

Bro what kind of settings you have on your Asus? Please tell me I will try it too, I also have an Asus gaming router.

4 hours ago, x12Tyler said:

I know some stuff that definitely helps with hit detection on pc he did was disable tamper protection and I believe firewall settings, he has a .bat he runs as well that tweaks certain things. TCP optimizer which I already had the best settings anyway on there. As far as what all he did in the router itself I’m not entirely sure, I know he disabled qos which help, yeah that kinda contradicts the point of the r3 since it seems like it’s entirely built around its qos but and it’s a big but he did show proof that the bufferfloat on the Speedtest which is artificially creating it don’t happen when your gaming I would recommend reviewing https://x.com/lookitsallskill/status/1664378426608762880?s=46&t=hExVwQib0wvTCG5B3xpgTw

IMG_3197.png

I hope for your sake he never had access to your Network. 

Never ever let anyone mess with your clients or router. The only people who need access is you. 

If you have no idea how either your pc or router works I would strongly recommend you learn. 

11 minutes ago, Fuzy said:

@x12Tyler

Please do not promote this type of scam which are mainly bogus settings and the best way to get hacks on your PC/Network.

Not a scam I’m just stating facts. Dude that did it does the same for multiple high profile streamers/legit cod pros and they have all vouched as well. 

And I’m not promoting anything. People on here asked and I told as much as I know what was done. It does suck we all wasted our money on the r3 but it is what it is. And I can tell you there will be no firmware update that will ever come out for the r3 that will give you the type of hit detection I’m experiencing now, it might fix some of the issues the router itself has and you might get good hit detection(likely would get it with any router if that was the case though anyway) but not like what I’m getting after everything was done.

Main reason I even got the r3 was for steady ping and the videos I watched on it acted like it would only add 5ms but instead adds 10-12ms most of the time then in warzone never even stabilizes even though it’s not really spiking .

—been in pc since mw19 and played cod all my life. 
—Have tried multiple routers like the xr500, xr1000, r2,r3, Asus Rog rapture.

—went through multiple pcs and monitors thinking something might be wrong there.

I can tell you for a fact what was done took my hit detection to another level so I guess  I’ll keep my bogus settings to myself and get called a hacker by players trusting people like you guys. 🤷‍♂️ don’t bother me I’m actually finally able to compete with the best in the world. Beat a squad of 3 of the top 6 top 250’s the other night with my 13 year old 😂