ive been trying to tune this correctly for the past few days and these are the best results i can get with these qos settings. auto enable/always seems to make no difference and when i have congestion control off i dont have a very stable connection meaning i get packet loss for a few minutes here and there. i pay for 800 down 40 up and get 600/45 on speedtest.  last picture is when i have congestion control off. it still limits my upload bandwidth with cong. control off but while cong. control in on auto enable it will cap my download but not upload on speedtest. i am on the latest firmware and have done factory reset. 

image.png

image.png

image.png

14 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Congestion Control has to be set to Always for these tests. Disable Traffic Prioritization as it can interfere with these tests then try it again

i tried turning off TP but didnt seem to make a difference.

• @Netduma FraserThe DPI isn't there for XR so doing a buffer bloat test isn't going to show the full picture that the reason I've been requesting for the cloud update.
  • @scolioI would use ping plotter instead as alternative to monitor your network more accurately in addition you can figure out if the packet loss is coming from ISP and or hardware on your end.

• Administrators

Start with a high value for Congestion Control, say 95% then do a test, decrease by 10%, test, decrease by 10% etc, until you get to a value that is pretty good and then try 5% either side of that value to see if it can be improved. It's important to note that Download & Upload on Congestion Control don't have to be the same value and that you may have a better experience with differing values.