Water proof speakers

Netduma Iain

• Administrators

Hey everyone, 

I just bought these water proof speakers. They are absolutely awesome so I thought I'd share here. Dancing in the shower is standard now lol also you can take them to the beach as they're also sand proof. 

speaker.jpg

Hey everyone, 

I just bought these water proof speakers. They are absolutely awesome so I thought I'd share here. Dancing in the shower is standard now lol also you can take them to the beach as they're also sand proof. 

attachicon.gifspeaker.jpg

I saw on twitter... How much and where did you get em?

• Administrators

I bought them from the US, it was $38 I think. Standardly it was £170 in the UK haha! Anyway bought from US Amazon and got it in 2 days.

Just saw your sig, nice one mate!

I bought them from the US, it was $38 I think. Standardly it was £170 in the UK haha! Anyway bought from US Amazon and got it in 2 days.

Just saw your sig, nice one mate!

I always see a bunch of them on slickdeals.net but the batteries only last a few hours which is kinda lame...

I think every admin should run the same sig cause it would help. I don't think many people see the header on the homepage.

• Netduma Staff

I think every admin should run the same sig cause it would help. I don't think many people see the header on the homepage.

Don't want to take this off topic but all new members are PMd that info :)

• Administrators

Yeah I'll let you know on the bat situation. Good so far.

As Crossy said I believe members get it posted when they signup. 

• Administrators

yeah Zennon, although I suspect your ears won't tolerate the quality of these emit. But I'm more than happy! I just wish you could stereo them as well. Then I could stick em up in the shower. 

@ Iain nice speakers bro but I'm gonna say less dancing more updating and T-shirt printing... ;)

Glad to see you posting again but still want my swag... :angry:

• Administrators

@ Iain nice speakers bro but I'm gonna say less dancing more updating and T-shirt printing... ;)

Glad to see you posting again but still want my swag... :angry:

T-shirt designs are being finalised and once its done I'll be posting to see what you guys think :)

Archived